Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mr. Sam (aka No One)

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Bro, what you want??? I can't just send 2 cigars in a box. I have to at least fill up a 5 finger bag. Is that bio up to date? V-herfers, has he mentioned anything he really wants to try in the safety of the Google Hangout? Hook a brother up with some deets! Thanks!!!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bro, what you want??? I can't just send 2 cigars in a box. I have to at least fill up a 5 finger bag. Is that bio up to date? V-herfers, has he mentioned anything he really wants to try in the safety of the Google Hangout? Hook a brother up with some deets! Thanks!!!
    He's actually pretty smart about not letting out his wants and desires because Jim is always lurking. I think he mentioned not having tried any La Palina cigars the other night, but other than that I can't really remember anything else.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    He's actually pretty smart about not letting out his wants and desires because Jim is always lurking. I think he mentioned not having tried any La Palina cigars the other night, but other than that I can't really remember anything else.
    Lol, the La Palina Mr Sam's are what I'm already shipping. I'm looking to pick out some hitchhikers.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sir.??
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    PM sir.??
    Lol, feel free to be public with the info. We're all friends here :)
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bahaha what am I picking out my own noose here? Yes the bio is up to date. I've been getting a lot of my favs which is awesome. Other than my faves I am looking into more tats but seriously 3 Lot 23's would be as appreciated as any.

I've already made some 5er room in a PIF to someone who will get it tomorrow lol
  • Options
    Well *** he already said it! Lot 23 lol
  • Options
    Well, I don't have any Lot 23's, but your want to try list is very doable. Let me see what I can dig up.
  • Options
    Oh man you're a LFD ho right? I've never had the double ligero chisel and heard a ton about... that would be incredible but again I know anything you include is gonna make my day (week probably).
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need some LFD's? Ok gotcha... Shafty take over please and thank you
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Oh man you're a LFD ho right? I've never had the double ligero chisel and heard a ton about... that would be incredible but again I know anything you include is gonna make my day (week probably).
    It's an awesome smoke my friend...in any b&m they call my name STRONG stick..but good.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Sam did enjoy the 64 Padron .
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    You need some LFD's? Ok gotcha... Shafty take over please and thank you
    Lol, I might have one or two LFD's I can spare.
  • Options
    On the way. 9114901123086802292916
  • Options
    I'll head to the bunker.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    I'll head to the bunker.
    Nah, I'm not like most these guys around here. I just send simple 5 packs. Nothing to get too worried about.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    I'll head to the bunker.
    Nah, I'm not like most these guys around here. I just send simple 5 packs. Nothing to get too worried about.
    Quality can hit just as hard as quantity my friend.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Slap him up good. Lol
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Dang, why is this taking so long!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    No worries its out for delivery now. I've got the bomb squad all setup and my neighborhood evacuated.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    No worries its out for delivery now. I've got the bomb squad all setup and my neighborhood evacuated.
    Lol, just in time to start assembling this weeks bombs :)