Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rsherman, I can't believe this. Biggest Box I Have Ever Had Sent

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
I seriously don't know what to say but THANK YOU!!!! The boys and I will defenitly enjoy these but there are several that will be off limits that I'm calling dibbs on. I am in shock about the old 5 Vegas Miami. Honestly did not think I would ever get to try an old one. Heck this is also my first new Miami. One day I'll find a good way to thank you. Here is the photo!

photo IMG_1110.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! This is the forum at it's best.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You....you got LFRBed.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Sherman strikes again. Well done!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTG Rich! Bringing it
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Good grief! Talk about a 5 kilo ton hit!!!!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Great job makin space Sherm!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Great job makin space Sherm!

have some more room to make Sam. Looking for a little birdie to bomb or payback. Hope that birdie has a cooler
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I seriously don't know what to say but THANK YOU!!!! The boys and I will defenitly enjoy these but there are several that will be off limits that I'm calling dibbs on. I am in shock about the old 5 Vegas Miami. Honestly did not think I would ever get to try an old one. Heck this is also my first new Miami. One day I'll find a good way to thank you. Here is the photo!

photo IMG_1110.jpg

enjoy Rob. Payback is you and your boys enjoying them in the station after a call. You guys deserve it
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great hit Sherm !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Very nice Sherm!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that hit!