Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CigarFest Barter/Trades/Exchanges etc.

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
Weird thought, but with quite a few of us going yet again to CFest next week, that perhaps we have a 'wanted' area here. We post what we might wish to barter, trade of exchange from others. As well, it might be a spot where others who cannot go, might post 'wishes' as well. ie. picture of ****, or, or...
Not sure what if any restrictions there might be, nor if the trades go public, or whatever.
Perhaps this idea just dies as no one is interested? :(

Limit the request to 1 request per post, so that others can reply to it?

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Wanted:
    * 5 finger bags (for my non cello sticks)
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Wanted:
    how many?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    bearb:
    Wanted:
    how many?
    ////that was quick joe! don't you work? ;)
    No idea where to get them, or what they cost....but anywhere from 10-50 would be wonderful. What you want in exchange?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i am a adult baby sitter, right now the adults are in a peace mode, give them a few minute's and they will want to kill each other, i'm more of a goal keeper the ball come's to i put it back out to play!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    No idea where to get them, or what they cost....but anywhere from 10-50 would be wonderful. What you want in exchange?

http://www.cigarbags.com/cigarbags.aspx

They had mine in my hands in 2 days.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i am a adult baby sitter, right now the adults are in a peace mode, give them a few minute's and they will want to kill each other, i'm more of a goal keeper the ball come's to i put it back out to play!
    Yes I do know that joe. In many ways so am I as a teacher.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wanted - Signed MOW humidor from any combination of the following: CCom members, AJ Fernandez and CCom staff. Please please please do not get drunk and confuse Nish Patel for AJ Fernandez.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Rain:
    Wanted - Signed MOW humidor from any combination of the following: CCom members, AJ Fernandez and CCom staff. Please please please do not get drunk and confuse Nish Patel for AJ Fernandez.
    You heard about that LMAO. The size difference alone is a dead give away.
    Wait, what are you referring to? We were talking about this last night on v herf!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I can swap some 5 finger bags for a Cfest ashtray.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Rain:
    Wait, what are you referring to? We were talking about this last night on v herf!
    Last year at Cfest on Thursday after the AJ party one of the guys told George Rico from Gran Habano that he liked the 601 Labomba because he thought he was Erik Espinosa from 601.
    Bwahahaha. Wow, that's...epic.
    oh boy...we have so many crazy stories that will make you p your pants laughing at the stupid things people do at cfest
    Rain:
    Think we got this taken care of Randy. No matter how much we drink, i am pretty sure we can tell the difference.....AJ is pretty identifiable. We will start another thread to list the ccom members whom are attending and on which day.