Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Talk about a Relic, I get Tag Teamed by the Von ERIC's

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Any one even get my reference to the Von Erich's??? A famous wrestling family from the 80's.... Most of them did not have a happy ending and these two Eric's will not either if I can help it.

First Echambers sent this and a nice note explaining how on this forum you should be able to send cigars to anyone you want and that if he wanted to be bombed back he would have set up a trade with me. Well, he is correct, and I want to send some cigars to you Eric Chambers. Thank you man! You said you were going to send me a 5 Vegas Relic and I really appreciate it and all the others, this should keep me busy for a long while with new ones to try.
photo IMG_3255.jpg

Ok the other Eric's photo to come, phone erase's everything each time I close this window to go to Photobucket

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Eric (ejgorman) also sent me some Relic's and others including a very nice looking Camacho Pre Embargo!! Eric give me some time, got something inroute this week I want to include when I send you back the Camacho sampler of all Camacho samplers (at least best I can put together for ya). All I can say is "Vince who? Meet Da Coach". Packers Suck! BEAR DOWN Brother!!!! Seriously Thank you!!
    photo IMG_6665.jpg
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! I fully expected that when I mentioned Camacho. Especially from a Bears fan to a Packer fan lol! Glad to see they made it safe and hope you enjoy! Looking forward to football season and many entertaining wagers!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely. What I said, by the way, is that bombs are sent freely without the expectation of return fire. I know some people send bombs and are disappointed when they don't get something back (I'm not one of them). And I know some people feel obligated to "keep up" and return fire every time they get bombed (I'm not one of them either). I sent the relic and a few traveling companions because I had a few things I thought you'd enjoy. If you know you don't like some of them feel free to pass them on. And if you want to bomb me, so be it, but there is no obligation, no expectation, no guilt.

Enjoy the relic!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Chambers, I fully get it, seriously thank you.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Eric G

Eric C