Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with FireRob

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
FireRob and I worked out a trade. I agreed to send him a couple Camacho Blackouts and he was going to send me a couple 5 Vegas Cask strengths. Here is what he sent me. Thank you bro. image

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, gotta love those 3's the MBs and the Triple...nice trade!!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them. All I see is the two Cask Strength that was talked about. Make sure you stick to your end, just a Blackout will do, no need to go crazy. I was only trying to even out the trade
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Glad you got them. All I see is the two Cask Strength that was talked about. Make sure you stick to your end, just a Blackout will do, no need to go crazy. I was only trying to even out the trade
    Nice hit Firerob!
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    yeah.... you punch Chuck and expect him to not hit you back???? He is one dangerous man..... do yourself a favor and brace yourself.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    AVJim:
    yeah.... you punch Chuck and expect him to not hit you back???? He is one dangerous man..... do yourself a favor and brace yourself.
    I'm braced but have faith Chuck will go easy.

Darktower007:
    Nice hit Firerob!
    Not a "hit". Only suposed to be a trade
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    AVJim:
    I'm braced but have faith Chuck will go easy.

Darktower007:
    Nice hit Firerob!
    Not a "hit". Only suposed to be a trade
    Your lucky, Im all out of the Spongebob undies.
    Chuck N:
    Your lucky, Im all out of the Spongebob undies.
    Whewww at least my boys can breath easy
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    He said he was out of "SpongeBob" undies..... my sources tell me that he was seen carrying a large bag out of Victoria's Secret with a grin on his face........
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    More my style anyways. Will it come with the super model??
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great Job !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Chuck said he likes the Camacho Blackout Churchill and if Chuck N tells you something you had better listen!! So I will be revisiting the Camacho Blackout very soon. Out standing selection of ride a longs. Very excited about all of them!!! THANK YOU Chuck!!'

photo IMG_9954.jpg
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I hope you like them Rob. That Tat Apocolypse will knock you on your butt.
    That is what I want to hear!! Very excited
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:

Good trade there gentlemen. So Rob, you like to get knocked on your butt with a cigar? I'm sure we can accommodate.
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Good trade there gentlemen. So Rob, you like to get knocked on your butt with a cigar? I'm sure we can accommodate.
    First, let me say, what you might be thinking is not necessary, Second, Yes I do. I am a Skoal guy, and I might as well have an I.V. drip of nicotine running in my vein cause I have a dip in my mouth almost all day. It’s not easy finding a cigar that will knock me out and when I do find one that I would call strong I am happy happy.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Nice trade guys. Rob you trying to wake the bears with a challenge?
    ckrddsmke:
    OH No Way, Not my intention at all. Just merely stating I have built up a high tolerance for the “vitamin N” and not easy to get that nicotine buzz like I used to get. In no way was that meant to be a challenge to poke the big bears around here. Just leave the bears alone and hope they do the same.
    FireRob:
    ckrddsmke:
    OH No Way, Not my intention at all. Just merely stating I have built up a high tolerance for the “vitamin N” and not easy to get that nicotine buzz like I used to get. In no way was that meant to be a challenge to poke the big bears around here. Just leave the bears alone and hope they do the same.

Too Late.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    ckrddsmke:

Too Late.
    Talk about stepping in it with both feet LOL.
    Sherman, I have already gotten a great movie winnings from you. Isn't proper protocol I get to bomb you??
    FireRob:
    Sherman, I have already gotten a great movie winnings from you. Isn't proper protocol I get to bomb you??

No. That was a contest. They do not count as bombs.
    WTH am I suposed to say to that.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Get em rich! Lol