Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stubble Strikes Again

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
So the other night on the Vherf I ask Stubble where can a man buy one of those awesome nubblers at? So he says No where Ill send one your way..the nubbler arrived along with some awesome unexpected smokes! Thanks so much bro! imagephoto IMAG0884.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve got the antler market cornered nice selection, enjoy Jason
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Dont get any better then that!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Steve got the antler market cornered nice selection, enjoy Jason
    Indeed he does.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see it got there!! I just had to send some testers along for the ride!! Enjoy!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Good to see it got there!! I just had to send some testers along for the ride!! Enjoy!!!
    Dont think your generosity will go unpunished...?? ????!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Love the newb on newb action! Once the weather becomes a bit more consistent, I hope to get on Vherf to put some faces with the names!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I really need to know how to do this Vherf thing. Can it be done on an Iphone?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    I really need to know how to do this Vherf thing. Can it be done on an Iphone?
    Yes sir. On your iPhone go to the app store and down Google hangouts. Then open up the ccom page/general discussion/ vherf. The very first link Brian put up on the first page of the thread , click that link. Now if you don't have a google account create one at Google.com/hangouts. On my iPad I downloaded it, put in my user and password into the prompt. And viola, I was on. If no one is on..it will be silence of course, but once on its easy.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Stevie !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubs is killin it!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and again. I got a Stubble nubber yesterday but didn't have time to post. I love it! And the selection of bodyguards that came with it was great too. Thank you Steve! image
  • Options
    More than welcome!!! Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    ...and again. I got a Stubble nubber yesterday but didn't have time to post. I love it! And the selection of bodyguards that came with it was great too. Thank you Steve! image
    Charlie I think you and I need to send a little imagephoto 1280px-MtRedoubtedit1.jpg Down to ole Mr. Stubble!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Charlie I think you and I need to send a little imagephoto 1280px-MtRedoubtedit1.jpg Down to ole Mr. Stubble!
    There's something brewing
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'm in if there's a Stubble group bombing hit me up! He kicked my ass today.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love texas
  • Options
    No_one21:
    I'm in if there's a Stubble group bombing hit me up! He kicked my ass today.
    PM bro