Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Who doesn't like a good prank?

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know there's a few baseball fans on here and I just wanted to share this video
http://deadspin.com/jeff-francoeurs-teammates-pulled-a-hilarious-month-lon-1562734995

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks Rain, I haven't figured out the youtube thing yet. Took me long enough to figure out how to post a pic
  • Options
    On youtube, click "Share", "Embed" and then check "Use Old Embed Code". Then just copy and paste the link.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Back to the original topic, no, I don't like pranks. I don't like them at all. Especially those involving bombing. Boy, I hate it when people here bomb me with well-aged Opus X, God of Fire, My Father, Padron Anniversary (1964 and 1926), Ashton VSG cigars, 12-year-old single malt scotch and bourbon. And I especially hate those people who prank me by sending krugerands. Boy, that gets my blood boiling!!!!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but some pranks aren't good. I'll never forget that nasty prank by the Johnny Knoxville/Jackass crew where they placed a babydoll in a car seat on the roof of their vehicle, then drove around with it. They giggled like demented little schoolgirls while decent people tried to stop them from killing a baby. Yeah, real funny, a**hole.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Yeah, but some pranks aren't good. I'll never forget that nasty prank by the Johnny Knoxville/Jackass crew where they placed a babydoll in a car seat on the roof of their vehicle, then drove around with it. They giggled like demented little schoolgirls while decent people tried to stop them from killing a baby. Yeah, real funny, a**hole.
    Yeah, It's called Jackass for a reason. Pisses me off that those fools make millions while hard working people struggle to make ends meet.
  • Options
    raisindot:
    Back to the original topic, no, I don't like pranks. I don't like them at all. Especially those involving bombing. Boy, I hate it when people here bomb me with well-aged Opus X, God of Fire, My Father, Padron Anniversary (1964 and 1926), Ashton VSG cigars, 12-year-old single malt scotch and bourbon. And I especially hate those people who prank me by sending krugerands. Boy, that gets my blood boiling!!!!!
    Those seem like good pranks to me
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    LenrySLenryS Posts: 1
    Let me share a bit. These typical mistakes supervisors make can suck the marrow out of any office. It takes preparing and an active dedication to clear communication to make it work. You can get a personal finance to pay the bills while waiting on your check.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    LenryS:
    Let me share a bit. These typical mistakes supervisors make can suck the marrow out of any office. It takes preparing and an active dedication to clear communication to make it work. You can get a personal finance to pay the bills while waiting on your check.
    Insightful lenryS....but some of us don't like postpadders ;) Now, be off with you....no more sharing from you!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Girls. That's who doesn't like a good prank.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Im the type of guy that if you reach for my food, you get stabbed with a fork. (Just ask my highschool friends) I dont like pranks being pulled on me, so I dont prank other people.

Also, this one summer, me and a buddy thought it would be cool to go and roll a girls house that lived close to him. He thought he knew the right house. Come to find out it was her grandfathers house, who had just jassed away. We felt like jerks.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    One time at karaoke, someone took someone else's phone and called the Brigade Commander at two in the morning. Pranks are awesome, and a military tradition. In Iraq, we told a new truck commander that a bright red switch opened his truck door. Actually it released fire suppressant inside of his truck. In hindsight, I'm glad that no sensitive items were destroyed.I knew a SGT that called one of his Joe's parents to inform them that their son was AWOL, which upset them dearly. When the soldier got his phone back, he had a lot of explaining to do. In hindsight, I think it's funny but I feel (Slightly) bad for the parents.I heard of a soldier that replaced his Warrant Officer's TRUMASS and protein. I hear that said Warrant Officer could not explain his sudden weight gain.As for the last one...I'll show you what happens when your CO schedules a last minute PT test. Yep, the old frozen sunglasses treatment. image
  • Options
    LenryS: