Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Texas 5er my @$$

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
So Stubble and I agreed on a fiver. It was deeper then a pinkie swear, because we agreed ON A TEXAS PINKIE SWEAR!!! I should have known, but the optimist in me wanted to believe. That's fine though...I'm a sore loser. I can't recall ever having a Viaje, but I've been bombed enough that I've probably had one and forgot. OCC AJ? FTW, I'll probably never smoke it. Antler nub thing? Heck yes...it's functional and stylish. The biggest insult is "Live the Legend". I guess I would say that this bomb was Cavtastic.image

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enjoy....and don't make me send you another OOC MOW!!!

Gotta take care of the sponsor....right!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahaaaaaa well deserved Randy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy.....cooler gettin full? Great job Steve!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Randy.....cooler gettin full? Great job Steve!
    That's reserved for boxes....singles go in the humi!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    You think Stubble will grant my wish not to do something crazy like this with the split we did? I mean damn.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellant selection Steve!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Texas Stubble guy is on a roll. Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
    No argument there....I like to grill or smoke. I haven't found any BBQ sauces around here that we actually like. More often then not, it's homemade roasted tomatillo sauce and jalape
  • Options
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
    Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
    No argument there....I like to grill or smoke. I haven't found any BBQ sauces around here that we actually like. More often then not, it's homemade roasted tomatillo sauce and jalape
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    PROPANE????? KC just lost a lot of BBQ street credit with that comment alone... King of The Hill was an insult to all Texas BBQ with his propane and propane accessories. Lots of debate about weather Hickory, Oak, Mesquite, Pecan, Maple are best but every one is better then Propane
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    zeebra:
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
  • Options
    FireRob:
    PROPANE????? KC just lost a lot of BBQ street credit with that comment alone... King of The Hill was an insult to all Texas BBQ with his propane and propane accessories. Lots of debate about weather Hickory, Oak, Mesquite, Pecan, Maple are best but every one is better then Propane
    Propane at the house to grill. When we BBQ it is a smoker. Getting my smoker this summer I hope. My father in law has something like the green egg and it is amazing. You have to smoke BBQ. And so you guys know Memphis BBQ is crap. Texas and KC is where it is at.