A forum for cigar lovers.

Welcome to Cigar.com Sign in | Join | Help
in

What did you get today?

Last post 2 hours, 19 minutes ago by C-LOVE. 18974 replies.
Page 1 of 1,265 (18,975 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous
  • What did you get today?

09-29-2009, 5:41 PM

Thought it would be cool to share what stuff we are all picking up at your local store or online.

Today I received:
    20ct Cigar Band mosaic humidor
    4oz jar of Humi-Care crystals
    5-pack Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Robusto
    1-Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Robusto Maduro
    1-Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo
    1-Oliva Serie ’G’ Toro
    1-Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill
    1-Gurkha Park Avenue Torpedo
    1-Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Glorioso
    1-5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    1-La Herencia Cubana Toro
    1-San Cristobal Guajiro
    1-CAO 'VR' Full Fathom Five
    1-La Flor de Cano Selectos
    1-Tatiana Mocha Stabona
    ~No Jim, don't do it, he's just a baby - bandyt09
  • Re: What did you get today?

09-29-2009, 5:45 PM

• Joined on 06-25-2009
    • Portland, OR
    • Posts 253
    • Top 500 Contributor
    Yesterday I went to the B&M with my girlfriend and picked up a Cain habano toro and a Camacho SLR maduro
    "Last night I went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out" Rodney Dangerfield

09-29-2009, 5:54 PM

Checked out a new B&M today and I almost bought a Romeo y Julieta Museum Edition Cigar for $25. Would love to get the humidor box they are in.
    ~No Jim, don't do it, he's just a baby - bandyt09

09-29-2009, 6:15 PM

I think I'm going to grab a couple of today's deal. I love the Oliva "O".
    “A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores.” – M*A*S*H, Klinger

09-29-2009, 6:56 PM

Went to a B&m yesterday, picked up a Joya Cubana and a Macanudo 1968.

09-29-2009, 7:02 PM

Went to the local B&M and got some 8-5-8's and Camacho triple maduros. I noticed that they had Cains in stock as well, but didn't get any this trip.
    Ken Light:
    Now what we have is a president who is a limp d!ck worthless piece of slow-acting, overly-analytical nonsense wrapped in a fast-melting candy-coating made of hope... Get him the hell out of there.

09-29-2009, 7:12 PM

Went to the B&M on sunday and grabbed 3 opus, 1 tat serie p, 1 tat red and 2 tropical corojos ??? idk but they were cheap the guy said they were long filler so I wanted to try em.

09-29-2009, 7:21 PM

got my weekend blitz in today, intensos...mmmmm
    "A cigar numbs sorrow and fills the solitary hours with a million gracious images" - George Sand, 1867

09-29-2009, 7:25 PM

just bought a box of gurkha black dragon tubos... for an ungodly low price...
    for every cigar i smoke, i buy five to replace it...

09-29-2009, 7:54 PM

martymcg43:
    just bought a box of gurkha black dragon tubos... for an ungodly low price...
    ''Ungodly low price'' sounds good to me... Where, when, how, how much???? Feel free to pm me - I way dig the black dragons..
    There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless — boys and women — and I am neither one.

I'm on the road traveling, posting will be sporadic.

09-29-2009, 7:54 PM

TGO
    I picked up some of black dragons as well!

09-29-2009, 8:14 PM

• Joined on 08-25-2009
    • Vancouver, BC
    • Posts 431
    • Top 500 Contributor

Shaun
    Senior VP, Department of Redundancy Department

09-29-2009, 9:08 PM

Got an order containg a fiver of the Nica Libre, three fivers of some Man 'O War Torp's. and a couple mezo's of some Puros Indios Torp's.
    I know there are some BOTL here who don't really like these, but I really enjoy them.
    Still waiting on my Intenso's from the weekend blitz but I'm well stocked in them already ;)

09-29-2009, 10:09 PM

Went the B&M yesterday and picked up two RyJ Reserva Real robusto's, two Montecristo Vintage 99 No. 3 (corona's), and a perdomo habano corojo. Being the neighborly gentleman I am, I decided to share a RyJ and Montecristo with Fourtotheflush.

Also have a real goodie bag on the way, but I'll hold out on posting that till I receive it Thursday. Not because I want to, but I forgot what all was in the package!
    There is no blender but Litto Gomez, and I wish I was his merchant.
    MOW Badge w/ Silver Star - 7/4/10
    Fav's and Wish List in Bio

09-29-2009, 10:37 PM

• Joined on 06-25-2009
    • Portland, OR
    • Posts 253
    • Top 500 Contributor
    cholmes8310:
    Went the B&M yesterday and picked up two RyJ Reserva Real robusto's, two Montecristo Vintage 99 No. 3 (corona's), and a perdomo habano corojo. Being the neighborly gentleman I am, I decided to share a RyJ and Montecristo with Fourtotheflush.

Also have a real goodie bag on the way, but I'll hold out on posting that till I receive it Thursday. Not because I want to, but I forgot what all was in the package!
    How are the perdomo habanos? I've always wanted to try them but I hear mixed reviews.
    "Last night I went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out" Rodney Dangerfield

Page 1 of 1,265 (18,975 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML