Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Beagle with MAD problem solving skillz!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that considered use of a tool by a dog? Clever and amazing if totally a natural adventure on the part of the dog. But I am a tiny bit skeptical that he could have been trained to do this seemingly amazing and inteligent act of using the chair. Then it would be just a trick. But if he learned on his own to hop on the chair to get on the table and then further "reasoned" that he must move the chair near the counter to get where he wants to go,........very cool, smart and intelligent.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beagles are such cool people.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Is that considered use of a tool by a dog? Clever and amazing if totally a natural adventure on the part of the dog. But I am a tiny bit skeptical that he could have been trained to do this seemingly amazing and inteligent act of using the chair. Then it would be just a trick. But if he learned on his own to hop on the chair to get on the table and then further "reasoned" that he must move the chair near the counter to get where he wants to go,........very cool, smart and intelligent.
    Never bet against a Beagle when food is on the line. ;)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah. We have a beagle mix mutt and he's the food thief of the bunch for sure. Thank God he's got a cast iron stomach. He never pukes. No matter what or how much he steals and eats.