Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Oh Teeeaaaaacherrrrrrr ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
My dog Frankie will be sending you something as well. Hopefully I can send this out tomorrow. image
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?

Wow, feel for him, lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:
    allsmokedup:
    Dog rocket fresh-rolled?
    want some?

Wow, feel for him, lol.
    What would a "fresh rolled" CC look like? :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, totally uncalled for. I hope to finish shopping by Friday for you and Jiunn. Wish me luck!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Dude, totally uncalled for. I hope to finish shopping by Friday for you and Jiunn. Wish me luck!
    You have to finish shopping??? What the hell mannn?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, MI is a week late on beer releases otherwise I would have picked up the other beer on Black Friday.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, MI is a week late on beer releases otherwise I would have picked up the other beer on Black Friday.
    No dumb dumb I didn't mean it like that lol.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take your pup he's a cutey! Get him Dano!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol. Just don't do anything crazy. Since I'm sending you guys glass bottles of liquid, by default the packages won't be terribly large. Don't make me send multiple boxes.....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol. Just don't do anything crazy. Since I'm sending you guys glass bottles of liquid, by default the packages won't be terribly large. Don't make me send multiple boxes.....
    Beeerrrrr! I got lucky and got bsbc the other day! Yeaaaa. Now to try and find the varietals... its peanut butter jelly tiime
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teach, wear gloves when opening that package... Just saying
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Teach, wear gloves when opening that package... Just saying
    +1
  • Options
    "No, PO worker person. Nothing in there is liquid. My dog eats well and is quite healthy."
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    "No, PO worker person. Nothing in there is liquid. My dog eats well and is quite healthy."
    Lol, you're killing me! This can't end well.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Beeerrrrr! I got lucky and got bsbc the other day! Yeaaaa. Now to try and find the varietals... its peanut butter jelly tiime
    BSBC?? Any chance did you mean BCBS? If so, should I not send you some if I get it tomorrow? Not a problem either way. I have plenty of others to ship!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    BSBC?? Any chance did you mean BCBS? If so, should I not send you some if I get it tomorrow? Not a problem either way. I have plenty of others to ship!
    oh my bad.. I meant BCBS haha. I scored a full case yesterday. I was incredibly lucky. still though, send me whatever Tony. I will enjoy whatever you send me
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    oh my bad.. I meant BCBS haha. I scored a full case yesterday. I was incredibly lucky. still though, send me whatever Tony. I will enjoy whatever you send me
    Very cool. I hope my place gets a bunch. I'll find out tomorrow....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Very cool. I hope my place gets a bunch. I'll find out tomorrow....
    let me know if you don't get much of that stuff. I will gladly send you some
  • Options
  • Options
    Would this be a pic of some junk????
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Ummm no, its a pic of your receipt that happens to be sitting on my lap. Geez bunch of pervs I swear
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Ummm no, its a pic of your receipt that happens to be sitting on my lap. Geez bunch of pervs I swear
    Which package are you sending to Shafty... Hmmmm Dano??
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I see what you did thar with that package. Wow, just wow, somebody is an exhibitionist.
  • Options
    Pervs
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    im coming for u jiliu
  • Options
    So Daniel and Frankie decided to bomb the crap out of me today. I open up the box and first discover the "gift" from Frankie. Untitled I was very hesitant to open the bag, but I had to see what was inside. Untitled Thank God, it wasn't what I actually thought it might be. Then, under the dog rockets, I found Daniel's contribution to the package. I must say, I am completely floored. This is just awesome!!! Untitled I didn't have a camera person today and I'm about 20 years too old for a duck lips bathroom mirror pic, so this will have to suffice. It fits my girlish figure perfectly. I think this means I can finally toss out the Joey Harrington jersey, too! Daniel, I really don't know what I've done to deserve this. This is way too much for me sharing some beer and cigars with you. I'll find a way to thank you.
  • Options
    Dano just rocked your world Shafty! Nice hit Frankie!!!
  • Options
    Joe Harrington?!?!?! LOLOL. You said you liked Barry Sanders so ............ there ya go. Pls. don't "do anything stupid". Just let me be up 1 for awhile. Enjoy Teach
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Daniel, I really don't know what I've done to deserve this. This is way too much for me sharing some beer and cigars with you. I'll find a way to thank you.
    If it makes you feel better, Daniel may or may not already have something coming to him.... I've heard.