Home General Discussion
Options

Gurkha Bomb

Well not really a bomb. But reimbursement for the ol "nail in cigar" incident. Just got the package today! Say what you want about Gurkha but they sure made up for it! Especially with those 2 Triad sticks! imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nice haul! WTG Gurkha!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Hard to be pissed eh !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made up for it and then some, very nice!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright... How do I go abouts getting Perdomo to think I got a nail in my stick? ;) lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Alright... How do I go abouts getting Perdomo to think I got a nail in my stick? ;) lol
    All you gotta do is buy 100s and 100s of their cigars, smoke them over a course of 12 years and hope for the "best". :)P
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a long process to get a return like that. I think I'll just jam one I under a label or something. Lol ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apology accepted. Good deal!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! I would trade one of my nuts for a chance to take a hit off a Triad. Looks like they came through and took care of a customer. Say what you will about Gurkha, they are top notch in my book.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, as far as making it up to you,............ would you say they "nailed it"?

Sorry..... Sorry...... I couldn't resist using that line again
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    So, as far as making it up to you,............ would you say they "nailed it"?

Sorry..... Sorry...... I couldn't resist using that line again
    Lol. Naw it doesn't seem to get old hehe. I'm really stoked about the 2 Triad cigars.