Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June Winner is Chemnitz!!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, after a little hiatus, I thought it was a good time to bring the lottery back. It will work much like the previous lottery, but I'll add a couple rules to avoid any issues this time around. Typically, around a week to ten days before the drawing, I will open up the window to enter the lottery. You must be an active participant in this forum and have completed some trades prior to participating in this lottery. You must express your interest in entering the drawing each month. I will never assume anyone wants in every month, even if you say so! The entry fee is 5 cigars. Obviously, you can send more. If you are participating, it is helpful if you fill out your bio with a favorites and wishlist (and cigars you don't like list) to help people pick your winnings should you win. It should go without saying, but please send cigars that you think the winner will enjoy. On the first day of each month (or possibly the second if I'm having a bad hair day), I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. I will film the drawing and post it here as soon as possible. The winner (and no one else) is responsible for pm'ing each of the participants with their current address. This should be done immediately. If you do not claim your prize within one week of the drawing, I will redo the drawing and select a new winner. If you do not frequent this forum enough to meet that requirement, then please do not enter the lottery. Participants should mail their cigars to the winner immediately. If you have not shipped within a week of receiving the winner's address, you will be considered delinquent and not permitted to participate in the future (plus any other repercussions that come with this type of behavior). Again, if you can not meet this requirement, then don't enter the lottery. Delivery confirmation numbers should be posted in this thread when you ship your package. If you are new to shipping cigars, here are a couple tips. Go to usps.com and order some small flat rate boxes. They will ship them to your door. When/If you lose, go to usps.com and print a shipping label for your small flat rate box. Drop this box off in your mailbox on your way to work in the morning. Ta da, you just mailed your lottery entry in about 10 minutes from home without a trip to the PO! (This is why I don't believe in excuses to not ship in a timely manner). So with all of that said, who wants to participate in the next lottery drawing???? November '12 winner: dbeckom December '12 winner: pelirrojo January '13 winner: lonewolf2011 March '13 winner: C-LOVE April '13 winner: Stsepas May '13 winner: ddubridge June '13 winner: Puffmaster November '13 winner: Danielruas December '13 winner: Bigshizza January '14 winner: CigarMan37 February '14 winner: Brianetz1 March '14 winner: Tyland64 April '14 winner: Medic45 May '14 winner: Echambers June '14 winner: Chemnitz June 1st Lottery Participants: Chemnitz - WINNER!!!! thehilk - Delivered Jetmech_63 - Delivered New Boots - Delivered Jd50ae - Delivered Bobbo2009 - Delivered flowbee - Delivered ShadowInTheMoon - Delivered scarlin - Delivered Bad Daddy Rabbit - Delivered cbuck - Delivered MorganGeo - Delivered chrislolds - Delivered rsherman24 - Delivered webmost - Delivered Echambers - Delivered Bigshizza/Matt - Delivered Chuck N - Delivered curtiscr79 - Delivered Shizzsis - Delivered matkn293 - Delivered WaltBasil - Delivered Puff_Dougie - Delivered onestrangeone - Delivered blutattoo - Delivered FireRob - Delivered Tyland64 - Delivered Darktower007 - Delivered
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in, been hoping this would come back!
  • lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Posts: 80
    I'm in! I'm pretty sure I meet the requirements.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Jeez seems like the winner could get a massive amount of cigars. Do you guys all have coolidors?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I'm in!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course in there Shafty
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    In
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    In !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    In
  • I'm in, and nice to have it back. Thanks.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    In
  • I'd like to participate
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    me, me, me!!!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Knew I could count on DDub
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get in if possible!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay guys, we are up to a 60 stick jackpot after less than a day!!! Very nice. Let's keep this rolling. I bet we can break triple digits!
  • lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Posts: 80
    SleevePlz:
    Okay guys, we are up to a 60 stick jackpot after less than a day!!! Very nice. Let's keep this rolling. I bet we can break triple digits!
    I see a larger humudor purchase in my near future!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    lonniekt1966:
    SleevePlz:
    Gallon bags and tupperware. Time to stock up on Boveda!
    ddubridge:
    lonniekt1966:
    SleevePlz:
    Gallon bags and tupperware. Time to stock up on Boveda!
    Don't jinx yourself. I'd wait for the win before I prepare for the winnings!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I seriously wouldn't even have room for these cigars but I've never been lucky in lotteries so I'm in!
  • Count me in!!!!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    I'd like to participate if it's not too late....
    Looking good guys. We still have a solid week before the drawing. For the record, I will not be participating in the lottery. Just organizing and administering it. I was never comfortable with being a player in it and performing the drawing in the past. The last thing I wanted to do was draw my own name. So this time I'm just going to exempt myself.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I am in
    SleevePlz:
    Looking good guys. We still have a solid week before the drawing. For the record, I will not be participating in the lottery. Just organizing and administering it. I was never comfortable with being a player in it and performing the drawing in the past. The last thing I wanted to do was draw my own name. So this time I'm just going to exempt myself.

I CALL BS !!!
    Your a very trusted member here !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmm....i know who is getting bombed if i win it!
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmm....i know who is getting bombed if i win it!
    curtpick:
    I CALL BS !!!
    Your a very trusted member here !
    Thanks guys, but to be honest I would prefer to just run it. I knew that there was a ton of interest in having a lottery, but no one really wanted to organize it. For all that this forum has done for me, this is the least I could do. Good luck to everyone!
    Never thought of if I actually won what to do with all these!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    curtpick:
    Never thought of if I actually won what to do with all these!
    smoke them then cover your garage door in the bands!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not too worried about winning, I just wanted to boost the Jackpot for someone!