Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I just got beat down bad by BandyT

Todd put it to me and I can't even expound on it or create a nice story for it. So, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart and post the utter destruction. Todd, you my man are first class...
Thanks again, and this is just another testament to the brotherhood that makes this forum so great!

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is that?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Well done Todd, as always a class act!!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Impressive! That dpg blue is so old the band is loosing it's color.
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    Damn nice F'ing hit.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    habada habada habada. kapowwww. very very nice ban ban.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Over the top... That's a nice package... ( T.W.S.S.)
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection Todd to a deserving brother!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James, thanks for the kind words but it is I that am thanking you and all the military brothers and sisters we have out there allowing us to sit and enjoy our cigars.

As far as the cigars go, the Camacho PE's James purchased from me, the others are there just for company.

The DPG Blue are an excellent cigar and I was quite excited to see them on your wish list. I don't know how old the fatter Lancero is but I bought that when I was at Cuban Crafters in Miami. I saw the greenish label and just had to buy some, it is good to go.

The 5 Vegas Miami Toro is about 3 1/2 to 4 years old now, notice the discontinued band, and is a fine example of DPG's work and how age really does them well.

The Culebra is a Johnny-O! and I figure I should send it to you now so when you come home again, it'll be there to share for your next herf.

As for the rest they were just a little destruction of your wish list.

Welcome home and continue to be safe.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Class act hit, very nice sticks, 5V Miami, dpg looking very goooood!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice WOW what a great selection of sticks
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class act all the way. Love people who like to thank our soldiers. Fantastic selection of sticks.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    James, thanks for the kind words but it is I that am thanking you and all the military brothers and sisters we have out there allowing us to sit and enjoy our cigars.

As far as the cigars go, the Camacho PE's James purchased from me, the others are there just for company.

The DPG Blue are an excellent cigar and I was quite excited to see them on your wish list. I don't know how old the fatter Lancero is but I bought that when I was at Cuban Crafters in Miami. I saw the greenish label and just had to buy some, it is good to go.

The 5 Vegas Miami Toro is about 3 1/2 to 4 years old now, notice the discontinued band, and is a fine example of DPG's work and how age really does them well.

The Culebra is a Johnny-O! and I figure I should send it to you now so when you come home again, it'll be there to share for your next herf.

As for the rest they were just a little destruction of your wish list.

Welcome home and continue to be safe.
    Brother you did more than destroy a wishlist. I literally stared at those sticks for about ten minutes before I pulled myself together. Between you and Steve and Zeebra, I am just overwhelmed.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    BandyT, wow! That is an awesome hit and not gonna lie, had a little tear in my eye reading about that package. We were actually sitting around at out first herf here talking about some of those sticks. Too damn cool. You definitely murdered his wish list! Good think BigFn sent the cooler, because you, Steve, and Zeebra are starting to fill that sucker up!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Dadgum! that is a KILLER hit!
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    BandyT, wow! That is an awesome hit and not gonna lie, had a little tear in my eye reading about that package. We were actually sitting around at out first herf here talking about some of those sticks. Too damn cool. You definitely murdered his wish list! Good think BigFn sent the cooler, because you, Steve, and Zeebra are starting to fill that sucker up!
    By the way T.J., don't think I forgot about you and Nikki, I'm still working on yours, MUWAHAHAHAHA.........
  • Options
    Oh, no no Bandy! We're good. Just cracking up seeing all the hits that James is taking! And he thought he would be safer stateside! What a silly silly! Next time around he is going to roll in like a ghost and act like he is posting from Dubai. :-)
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Oh, no no Bandy! We're good. Just cracking up seeing all the hits that James is taking! And he thought he would be safer stateside! What a silly silly! Next time around he is going to roll in like a ghost and act like he is posting from Dubai. :-)
    Sorry but things are already set in motion and I can't stop it. Sandbag up buddy...........
  • Options
    The windows are boarded and we are looking to stay with relatives until we get the all clear sign from local first responders.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Sorry but things are already set in motion and I can't stop it. Sandbag up buddy...........
    What just happened? I thought we stayed on your good side, Todd??
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I like it. Its going down and my family is on the recieving end of an ass whipping *grabs a beer*
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Well, I really wish I could say I had a "good" side but anyone on the forum will tell you I don't, especially that guy in BELOIT WISCONSIN..........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Well, I really wish I could say I had a "good" side but anyone on the forum will tell you I don't, especially that guy in BELOIT WISCONSIN..........
    Nope, Nadda, None...zippo, ziltch, all dirty rotten to the core, yes, yes that's it!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Nope, Nadda, None...zippo, ziltch, all dirty rotten to the core, yes, yes that's it!
    Damn Mike, does your beeper go off anytime someone on here mentions, BELOIT? lol
  • Options
    stupid STUPID STUPID. talk all you want jerkface. I have yet to get hit again by your dumb little re-route. good job noobs. I applaud you guys *clap clap clap clap*
  • Options
    jliu:
    stupid STUPID STUPID. talk all you want jerkface. I have yet to get hit again by your dumb little re-route. good job noobs. I applaud you guys *clap clap clap clap*
    some are slower then others, be patient! :-) :-)
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Damn Mike, does your beeper go off anytime someone on here mentions, BELOIT? lol
    No just some bad experience, when there glad to be in sunny California :-)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    what does that "Report Abuse" button do? I just saw that. But that's just mean to press that. Lead by example. snoobie for ccom forum president.
  • Options
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    what does that "Report Abuse" button do? I just saw that. But that's just mean to press that. Lead by example. snoobie for ccom forum president.
    Btw roomie, if you don't quit that you'll go blind, your pics are bad enough!:-)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Btw roomie, if you don't quit that you'll go blind, your pics are bad enough!:-)
    hahah. I won't I won't. I have more posts than you. post **** alert!