Home General Discussion

NEW CIGAR.COM GALA EVENT

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Gents (and ladies), I wanted to give you an inside peak into our upcoming Cigar.com Gala taking place in September. It's an incredible charity event we put together to help support the Sister Maria Romero Orphanage in Nicaragua. The orphanage is a refuge for hundreds of Nicaraguan children and it is solely run by volunteers. Cigar families like the Plasencia's and the Oliva's regularly support this orphanage and visiting this amazing place has had a huge impact on our whole staff. Our Gala night will be a fun-filled night to remember - we're offering a 4-course gourmet dinner, premium spirits all night, auctions galore (live and silent auctions), the chance to meet your favorite cigar vendors, and a whole lot more (we're working on some celebrity appearances as well - but we'll see). Also, each ticket comes with your own personalized box of 10 limited edition cigars I had made solely for this Gala event - so the cigars you receive will not be found elsewhere, ever).

I could spend hours writing about it so go to www.cigardinner.com and check it out. Tickets go on sale, online, in June, but feel free to EMAIL our Cigar Experts and they'll hook you up with a pre-order. Send all emails to service@cigar.com.

We hope you can join us, but if you can't, and would still like to support this great cause, we are accepting donations AND for each donation you'll get a FREE GIFT. So, check it out!

Cigar.com 2012 Gala Website: www.cigargala.com
FOR PRE-SALE TICKET ORDERS EMAIL: service@cigar.com