Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The mailman died today...

Due to multiple explosive packages.... First up...Greg....fuuuuuuuugggg image 2nd up....Todd...aka BandyT09...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggg image The wolverine has not given up...and will continue to scratch the bears with all his might! Thanks again guys, completely stoked and humbled. Sincerely, Dustin aka Catfish...aka The Wolverine lol image

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm composing your funeral dirge. We will sing the songs around the campfire in rememberance.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    kumbaya my lord.....kumbaya....
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Good lord! Nicely done Greg & Todd. Note to self...These brothers are not to be reckoned with. :D
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Plenty of fine cigars right there, nicely done.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding !
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Wow. I hope you recover. RIP mailman.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Nice hits gents....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Doesnt get any better,, Nice work fellas!!, Enjoy Dustin!
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    NICE!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Mailman. Greg, that is just insane and amazing. Bandyt, amazing as always. Good job fellas.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Holy crap!! That is a good day. Well done gents!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    great sticks there. looks like you messed with the wrong bears
  • Options
    Raw dog'ed with no lube...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dustin,
    Sorry about your mailman. I take comfort that my firecracker didn't do him no damage, it was the stick of TNT that Greg unloaded..........Enjoy the sticks brother. BTW, I provided ages on some of the sticks in the What Did You Get Today thread for your info.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Dustin,
    Sorry about your mailman. I take comfort that my firecracker didn't do him no damage, it was the stick of TNT that Greg unloaded..........Enjoy the sticks brother. BTW, I provided ages on some of the sticks in the What Did You Get Today thread for your info.
    the mailman is lagging to IL, but your porch should be destroyed By the time you get back from Vegas lol! Thanks again bro
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Dustin,
    the mailman is lagging to IL, but your porch should be destroyed By the time you get back from Vegas lol! Thanks again bro
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    *plays taps for the mailman*
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's two d@mn impressive hits there! Congrats on the sick haul and nice work guys