Home Ratings & Reviews

El Producto Cigars

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
I will prob get hate mail for this, but has anybody smoked El producto cigars (machine made). What is the flavor profile. Thanks

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    They are just over the counter type of sticks. You will not get the same experience smoking one of those as you would with a hand made long filler cigar. Most machine made cigars have a muddled taste at best. NOT a good comparison to the cigars the BOTL talk about here.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    laker1963:
    They are just over the counter type of sticks. You will not get the same experience smoking one of those as you would with a hand made long filler cigar. Most machine made cigars have a muddled taste at best. NOT a good comparison to the cigars the BOTL talk about here.
    Worlds and worlds apart.. Kinda like bangin Marilyn Monroe and Marilyn Manson.. One you just don't wanna do.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    christian1971:
    I will prob get hate mail for this, but has anybody smoked El producto cigars (machine made). What is the flavor profile. Thanks
    No hate mail... but if you smoke premium, longfiller, hand made cigars, then there is just no reason to smoke stuff like El Producto. The wrapper is made of homogenized tobacco paper, and the fillers are all short. That said... these are the cigars George Burns famously smoked. He said in an interview that the reason he smoked them is that "Havanas" are too tightly rolled, and go out on stage, when he was doing his act, and not necessarily babying the cigar, and you can't be relighting a cigar on stage constantly, but the El Productos stayed lit. Now, I love George Burns, and he was definitely one of those great icons of cigar smoking men... but all of that is not enough to get me to smoke El Productos, lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    christian1971:
    No hate mail... but if you smoke premium, longfiller, hand made cigars, then there is just no reason to smoke stuff like El Producto. The wrapper is made of homogenized tobacco paper, and the fillers are all short. That said... these are the cigars George Burns famously smoked. He said in an interview that the reason he smoked them is that "Havanas" are too tightly rolled, and go out on stage, when he was doing his act, and not necessarily babying the cigar, and you can't be relighting a cigar on stage constantly, but the El Productos stayed lit. Now, I love George Burns, and he was definitely one of those great icons of cigar smoking men... but all of that is not enough to get me to smoke El Productos, lol.
    LOL