A forum for cigar lovers.

Welcome to Cigar.com Sign in | Join | Help
in

Smoking Inside

Last post 11-22-2011, 1:07 PM by kuzi16. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous
  • Smoking Inside

11-20-2011, 8:23 PM

Just curious how many of you have either a Cigar room in your house or smoke inside? With the weather getting super cold in some areas I just wondered how yall deal with that.

"No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!"
    TEAM ENFIDL
  • Re: Smoking Inside

11-20-2011, 8:29 PM

• Joined on 09-07-2011
    • Fredericksburg, VA
    • Posts 274
    • Top 500 Contributor
    detached garage, No wife , no kids, no worries
    Hmmm, Whats next?

Wishlist in Bio

11-20-2011, 8:31 PM

Teege:
    Just curious how many of you have either a Cigar room in your house or smoke inside? With the weather getting super cold in some areas I just wondered how yall deal with that.
    i smoke inside, i live alone, i scratch anytime i want, my house smells like a b&m , i dont care,lol, i smoke with the doors open and windows open and celing fan running, its around 72 degrees here btw, , my bedroom houses my bed etc, with a ac running at 67 to keep my humis cool and i keep the door shut from where i smoke in the living room

11-20-2011, 8:35 PM

I smoke outside, Against the lease to light up in my place. When cold i hop in the car , turn up the heated seats, and throw in a good cd.

11-20-2011, 8:44 PM

Against the least. That sucks. I smoke outside on the back porch, which I've enclosed in plastic sheeting with a space heater. Vented at the top. It don't get warm but you don't freeze and are out of the wind.
    There is a pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know.
    -- Dryden --

11-20-2011, 8:46 PM

still live with my parents, theyre against smoking so i usually go somewhere like a park oroutside with friends. but due to the cold weather coming im joining the b&m to smoke there.
    TCOB

11-20-2011, 8:56 PM

Inside, the wife was gracious enough to give me one room in our house to put my stuff in since her and my daughter occupy every other room. I completely sealed off the room so the smoke doesn't travel into the rest of the house. The room has two windows and I use one as a fresh air intake and the other as exhaust. Plus I have a large air purifier in here.

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." - Mike Tyson

11-20-2011, 8:57 PM

amz1301:
    Inside, the wife was gracious enough to give me one room in our house to put my stuff in since her and my daughter occupy every other room. I completely sealed off the room so the smoke doesn't travel into the rest of the house. The room has two windows and I use one as a fresh air intake and the other as exhaust. Plus I have a large air purifier in here.
    *drool*
    Disc Golf and Cigars...does it get any better? bio updated

11-20-2011, 9:08 PM

deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    *drool*
    Lol, it didn't happen over night. Had to keep working at it. Persistence paid off. She eventually gave in. The room's not huge but it works.

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." - Mike Tyson

11-20-2011, 9:10 PM

amz1301:
    deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    *drool*
    Lol, it didn't happen over night. Had to keep working at it. Persistence paid off. She eventually gave in. The room's not huge but it works.
    hell I would take the closet if I could.

11-20-2011, 9:15 PM

• Joined on 11-20-2011
    • Green Bay WI
    • Posts 84
    • Not Ranked
    deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    *drool*
    At least you still have my Man Cave (garage) to escape too! LOL
    New to the cigar world. Looking for suggestions on some good sticks to try.

11-20-2011, 9:22 PM

Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    deejmemixx:
    amz1301:
    *drool*
    At least you still have my Man Cave (garage) to escape too! LOL
    yes indeed

11-20-2011, 11:41 PM

amz1301:
    I have a very similar (very fortunate) set-up. We were blessed when we bought our new house for it to have enough rooms for me to have an office of my own. I don't work from my home office, but it houses my computer and entertainment system, as well as my guitars/amps and all my cigar stuff (humis/cooler/accessories). I smoke inside whenever I want, but out of respect for my wife and kids, I try to keep it to a minimum and smoke outside most of the time. I prob smoke about 3 a week in my office.

EAST COAST BOMBING CREW

11-21-2011, 1:15 AM

• Joined on 10-25-2011
    • Mount Vernon, WA
    • Posts 35
    • Not Ranked
    I'm sitting in the Garage right now with a propane heater sitting with the garage stereo running to a classic rock station with my laptop and a tasty stick. better than the 32* temps on the deck.
    “A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.” – Groucho Marx

11-21-2011, 8:29 AM

I pay the bills but the wifey says no to smokin cigars in the house. I can get a cigeratte in the bathroom, but cigar no....what do u do? Smoke in the cold or let them age for Spring....?

Redneck Mafia
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML