Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey BOTL, so I recently hit my 500 mark and would love to do something to say thanks to the VERY long list of BORKs who have been extremely generous, kind, and really helped me start to grow into my own on here. You all know who you are so I don't see a reason to make that long list. As most of you know, currently out of a job so the funding is very limited at the moment (selling a lot of my things on eBay already so I can treat the people who deserve it) so I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I'm leaving it up to you brothers to give me the right advice. Should I do a large bombing run: ie 10+ bombs with a few killer sticks in them, OR a large Pass where I "volunteer" all the brothers that have made a difference to be in the pass, along with anyone else who wants in?

End of the day I want to reward the people who are long overdue, but don't want to leave anyone out as well.... any input is greatly appreciated so just throw it out guys! -- Brett

PASS ORDER:

COLORADO ORDER:
Firetruckguy

WEST COAST ORDER:
The Kid
Mtuccelli
Bandyt09
Icpleel
Jr p951
Jlmarta
Robbyras
RampMonkey
JudoChinX
MichaelHarvey

EAST COAST ORDER:
Kuzi
RCY Cigars
ENFIDL
CvilleE
Rhamlin
Laktoa72
JSaint
Greg2648
Bobbo2009
Dbeckom
Rbeckom
Big_T06
RossDavey2
Kaspera79
T Evan50
Kevin1323
Danielruas
y2pascoe
Marker
laker1963
90+ Irishman for the finish of course.

Thanks BOTL and if anyone else has any questions or wants in still don't hesitate to ask, I can always at least TRY to accommodate! This is gonna be one HELLUVA Pass!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 500 posts. I think a pass is always easier on ones pocket book then 10 single bombs. Plus when you get it back you might find something new that you might not of considered trying.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Brett. You also get the award for getting to 500 so fast. lol.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats my Brother! I say a pass is more financially efficient... one package makes the rounds instead of 10... But ultimately we all appreciate you around here so there is no need to thank anyone... this truly is a community and personally, I hope you're here to stay!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Man if you do a bombing or pass every 500 posts this could get really expensive for you quick considering you hit 500 in under a month haha.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    danielruas:
    Man if you do a bombing or pass every 500 posts this could get really expensive for you quick considering you hit 500 in under a month haha.
    true! lol Congrats on getting to 500! like everyone else has mentioned, a pass is more efficient, and everybody involved gets something out of it.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I plan on doing a pass eventually. If you set one up...count me in!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pass it is men! I will now be taking names, but I would like anyone who wants to be involved in on it. Only requirement is to be on the good traders list and have 100+ posts OR have already been vouched for. Jr, your already on man cuz I vouch for you. Greg I know you are in as well, so guys please Post if you are IN or OUT and then PM me your addy so I can make the master list (which will NOT be given out sorry) and we can get this going VERY early next week. I'm going to load AT least 20+ sticks in the box, some low end, some mid, and several Premium. Thanks Guys! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on 500 posts brother!
    E, would you honor me by being part of the pass oh Fearless Leader??
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'm in for sure!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm in!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm down. Sign me up.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    You know im in my friend........
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn if Brett is in on Brett's pass, then I'll do it. By the way Brett, I need to be before Brett as I got his cigars last time so this pass he needs to get mine..........MUWAHAHAHAHAHA........
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'm in if I can get this thing at the right time. I will be away until Nov. 7th. If that is too long I understand. I don't want to hold this thing up. Congratulations on your 500 posts Brett.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    E, would you honor me by being part of the pass oh Fearless Leader??
    Sure will brother!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on making 500 posts....

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Well damn if Brett is in on Brett's pass, then I'll do it. By the way Brett, I need to be before Brett as I got his cigars last time so this pass he needs to get mine..........MUWAHAHAHAHAHA........
    Brett, we are lke brothers right? So with that said........ I will bring the herf sticks for when you HAND me the pass BEFORE Todd. Its a good thing being from the same great state of Colorado, whouldnt you agree Brett??
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    Brett, we are lke brothers right? So with that said........ I will bring the herf sticks for when you HAND me the pass BEFORE Todd. Its a good thing being from the same great state of Colorado, whouldnt you agree Brett??
    Boy this really seems like one of those "Do these pants make me look fat" questions.... pretty sure I'm now F'd no matter what I do.... Geez thanks guys! -- Brett
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats on making 500 posts....

Thanks Rick, I would be honored if you would jump in on this pass! And just to set the record straight, I'm not bombing you cuz I'm mad or anything like that. You've been a great guy to so many people on here, people I called friends, that your kindness has not gone unnoticed and in this case registered you in my sights. Package flies Monday my friend... DC # to follow then. I did scale it back out of respect for what you said, so truth be told no retaliation is needed or wanted, just saying thanks for being one of the MANY brothers on here that make this place a second home to me, and several others :) -- Brett
    laker1963:
    I'm in if I can get this thing at the right time. I will be away until Nov. 7th. If that is too long I understand. I don't want to hold this thing up. Congratulations on your 500 posts Brett.
    Thanks buddy, and no it won't hold it up, we will put you a little later in the rotation if you are ok with that, to make sure that it gets to you when you are back!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    Boy this really seems like one of those "Do these pants make me look fat" questions.... pretty sure I'm now F'd no matter what I do.... Geez thanks guys! -- Brett
    LMAO... he catches on fast eh?

As for my spot in this pass being towards the end... perfect, thank you.
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    Brett, I will give you that, you and Irish are like brothers; you are the OLDER brother that never included him in any games, made him wear your hand me downs, took his lunch money. Yeah, you guys are like brothers......I've got nothing to worry about.........
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    YEP, pretty sure you are..........
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Count me in if there is room still. I know I have said it before but Ill say it again, grats on 500!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Count me in....just got back home from being out of town all afternoon....went to see my newborn neice...she is such a doll....
    CvilleE:
    Count me in....just got back home from being out of town all afternoon....went to see my newborn neice...she is such a doll....
    CONGRATS Eric!!! That is awesome man, a new life being put into the family is the single greatest blessing! Really couldn't be happier for you man!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    You can count me in. I hope I don't get all these passes confused.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well get in on this, if I may. PM coming shortly. Thanks and congrats on the milestone.