Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Slowing My Bombings

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
It's been fun and I may occasionally bomb someone. But my time has come to an end. If anyone wants to trade or do a split. Send me a PM. I owe a couple more destructions and it will be seen BIP, lol. But seriously, I want to get involved in some trades. Start doing some more reviews. Thanks guys for listening, I thought this was the best place to post this. I think there's plenty guys here bombing. I didn't strive to be the best. I just like sharing some good sticks and the conversations afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I can totally see through the smoke screen! Believe it when I see it! lol
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    It's been fun and I may occasionally bomb someone. But my time has come to an end. If anyone wants to trade or do a split. Send me a PM. I owe a couple more destructions and it will be seen BIP, lol. But seriously, I want to get involved in some trades. Start doing some more reviews. Thanks guys for listening, I thought this was the best place to post this. I think there's plenty guys here bombing. I didn't strive to be the best. I just like sharing some good sticks and the conversations afterwards.
    So full of crap. Probably, just going underground.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey man take a break and do some other things, it is all good. Your participation here isn't just about the bombs. People contribute in all sorts of ways - trades, experiences, reviews, advice, etc. You came on like a storm so kick back and relax and just enjoy. Would like to see a review from you.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    He's just backin out because he thought he was the bomb king, until he just got blown up worse than anyone in forum history. :-D
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, do a little bit of everything. Personally, I think the one on one that happens during a trade is cool as ****. Unless you're doing a trade with Lakota, then it's like pulling freakin' teeth! (lol ~ just kidding)
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    RCY Cigars:
    Please, do slow down. it will give the rest of us a chance to catch up
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lmfao,
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I thought it said "showing my bombings"...I was getting worked up for a picture thread. Already had the scented candles lit, some Barry White playing.Sad [:(]
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:
    I thought it said "showing my bombings"...I was getting worked up for a picture thread. Already had the scented candles lit, some Barry White playing.Sad [:(]
    Just text leonard and tell him to slip on his special occasion speedo and come over. It'll all be ok Joe!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    You came on like a storm so kick back and relax and just enjoy.

In like a lion, out like a lamb! :0)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    This is some serious bullhoockey,,someone pm me RCY's address,, He obviously needs to be snapped out of this..Quick!!! the longer we wait the more serious this condition may get!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Totally understand where you're coming from Rick. Ive felt this way for a while too... bombing and wars are AWESOME, but at some point (for me at least) it came time to chill out from it. Which I did for a good while until recently when everybody and their brother started unloading on me, necessitating the destruction of the Golden State. LOL

Hey! Maybe now YOU will be the target everyone likes to randomly bomb. :-)

• Options
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    9,, ohh shiate, lol
  • Options
    boom, lol, thanks rick, lol , btw, you now what happens now, 10 , lmaoimage
  • Options
    jj20030:

Now you can say 9, lol. Just slowing down some. Enjoy Jimmy....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

HOLY SCHNIKEES, I JUST GOT BLOWN THE F"CK UP. my ears are still ringing as I slip in and out of conciousness.. Luckily there were some good samaritans at the post office who were able to drive me home. I must also say its a good thing I got a 3/4 ton pickup with rear airbags as i needed every bit of em to get the bombing fragments home. Im going to go take a couple more Ibuprophen and as soon as the stars clear I'll take some pics ("without a flash", cause I dont want to relive what just happened) and post the carnage.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

from the slowing guy again? he is fixin to get that paper back, i thought he might need it, lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

HOLY SCHNIKEES, I JUST GOT BLOWN THE F"CK UP. my ears are still ringing as I slip in and out of conciousness.. Luckily there were some good samaritans at the post office who were able to drive me home. I must also say its a good thing I got a 3/4 ton pickup with rear airbags as i needed every bit of em to get the bombing fragments home. Im going to go take a couple more Ibuprophen and as soon as the stars clear I'll take some pics ("without a flash", cause I dont want to relive what just happened) and post the carnage.

8, lol.....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

8, lol.....
    FOK , lol
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give you a 7
  • Options
    going to slow my bombings too , kinda getting into a laid back kinda stage