Home General Discussion
Options

What's your post rapture cigar?

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
If it were to ever happen what would you choose and be reasonable or within your means.
I'd choose a T-52, Armada, or something Davidoff, probably the Maduro

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I may loot Casa Fuente for some rare Opus. If not, then probably a MOW Armada.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Pryme
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke your best friday night the worlds suppose to end saturday,lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Pryme
    the 1 and only af shark i have, did you get the hook up on those? if so how many did you get?
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Pryme
    You gunna get those in time?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Maduro.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Triple Mauduro or MOW Puro. Hell, maybe both at the same time
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ... Saturdays our last day? thats a great birthday present.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Winston Churchill by Davidoff.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    That's bad timing, I'm leaving for a week in Myrtle beach Saturday. Just in case, I stocked up on El Primer Mundo Liga Miami.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I would smoke the cigars of all the people who drank the kool-aid thinking there was a comet, or rapture, or the like-----and in turn left their sticks for me.......................................and if that did not work, Padron Millenium Series.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Backwoods while wearing a cowboy hat and a .357 magnum. If I'm going to go out may as well look cool doing it lol. For the record I have never smoked a backwoods
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'm going with a Phillies Blunt stuffed with Train Wreck. LOL!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    If it were to ever happen what would you choose and be reasonable or within your means.
    I'd choose a T-52, Armada, or something Davidoff, probably the Maduro
    Is this assuming we're not getting picked up on the super fun bus to heaven?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to smoke all of my Viaje Cigars!!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    bige1371:
    Backwoods while wearing a cowboy hat and a .357 magnum. If I'm going to go out may as well look cool doing it lol. For the record I have never smoked a backwoods
    Not the worst smoke but get ready to chew sand.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    I am going to smoke all of my Viaje Cigars!!
    I'll go one further. I'll smoke all of mine.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Take out pipe replace with one of the two Anejo Sharks I've had resting for 3 years.

• Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    amz1301:
    Take out pipe replace with one of the two Anejo Sharks I've had resting for 3 years.

Damn I take back what I said about Baltimore bro. lol
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    y2pascoe:
    Is this assuming we're not getting picked up on the super fun bus to heaven?

I assume so, because I remember clearly during Sunday school class them saying that there was no smoking on the bus, or in the girls room...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    bige1371:
    amz1301:

Damn I take back what I said about Baltimore bro. lol

I'd look similiar to this guy except I'd have on purple camo. If you hate the O' how do you feel about the purple cammies.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'd smoke the rest of my Monte Cristo "Les Cigare Des Artes" a hefty Torpedo that is a BOLD Monte (Dominican)
  • Options
    jj20030:
    alienmisprint:
    Pryme
    the 1 and only af shark i have, did you get the hook up on those? if so how many did you get?
    Yes, thanks to Goldy and Niko. 67.

Goldy:
    alienmisprint:
    Pryme
    You gunna get those in time?
    By friday? Probably not. But I do have a few on hand here, and if the world is ending, I don't see a better time to have one. By the way, the world is ending on Saturday?
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Hmm never really had any super duper premiums. Had an Opus once and loved it. Id have to go with My Father 1922 churchill though. My fav higher end smoke. Really liked a Tat Cojonu once 03 06 or 09 dont remember.

Need to try the Padron annys and Ashton E/Vsgs and such some day.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    If I'm left here after the Rapture then my family would probably be gone. My kids are too young to have sinned and my wife's a saint. So, I guess God would leave a few soldiers here to fight the good fight. I would arm myself with some Ave Marias, lots of bourbon, a few shotguns and go all Knights Templer on the evil left in the world. My high school mascot was The Crusaders, after all.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    ... Saturdays our last day? thats a great birthday present.

Hold up, so your saying it's your Birthday Saturday lcpleel?????

This is a hard one to choose since I'm still developing my palate. I would have to say the El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro, in robusto size or toro. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That's my Wow factor, lol.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Probably go with the God of Fire or Armada I got, compliments of ajgarlett, or the 2 yr aged Cuban classic or Gurkha Legend, compliments of BandyT60...or all of them...and I'm getting tanked...and ordering lots of Popeye's Chicken.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    If I'm left here after the Rapture then my family would probably be gone. My kids are too young to have sinned and my wife's a saint. So, I guess God would leave a few soldiers here to fight the good fight. I would arm myself with some Ave Marias, lots of bourbon, a few shotguns and go all Knights Templer on the evil left in the world. My high school mascot was The Crusaders, after all.....
    Hey lilwing would you have gone to H.C ?
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Probably go with the God of Fire or Armada I got, compliments of ajgarlett, or the 2 yr aged Cuban classic or Gurkha Legend, compliments of BandyT60...or all of them...and I'm getting tanked...and ordering lots of Popeye's Chicken.
    Popeye's chicken is the ***-nit!!!!

Seriously??? s h i z is censored?? ***
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cohiba Gran Reserva...could be a crap shoot as I've never had before but I do have one in my cooler and I'm guessing it wouldn't be a crap shoot...