Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I no longer have a home but a pile of rubble

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
So apparently some of the BOTLs round here were thinking I needed to feel appreciated. They also felt that I should be homeless. I came home to a smoldering pile of rubble behind the welcome mat.
First up was letsgowithbob who found out I got some sticks from him that gave me beetles. He decided to blow up my mailbox with some of my favorite sticks. He really went all out.

thanks so much. Your generosity is amazing.

this is where it gets confusing. I knew to expect a pack from RCYcigars as he had asked for my address in order to send me a gift as a show of gratitude. I received another box yesterday in the mail and just automatically assumed that it was from him, even though it said it was from The Young Gun. I didn't know quite what to think since it was mailed from CCom's address but I figured, "RCY is overseas, maybe he ordered something for me"
so now I'm all confused and apparently I got shot in the head like Osama, courtesy of The Young Gun. so the young gun knows exactly what I like though, what a great pack of aswesome sticks

so yeah, I guess I got one more coming but now I'm so confused, I may not know what end to light......
you guys are the best BOTL's around, thanks so much for your generosity

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hope you enjoy.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    Hope you enjoy.
    Enjoy does not begin to describe it Kris.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Wow great hit from two great bork's to a great bork!
    so I just talked to RCY and he told me my pack hasn't hit yet.
    I may be a little confused but I got a pack in the mail from "The Young Gun" yesterday and just assumed it was RCY. I guess not. WEIRDNESS.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit. Enjoy Dennis.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I may be a little confused but I got a pack in the mail from "The Young Gun" yesterday and just assumed it was RCY. I guess not. WEIRDNESS.
    There's a new Young Gun in town, goes by the name of...The Young Gun.
    dude, a shot to the dome for sure
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    dennisking:
    There's a new Young Gun in town, goes by the name of...The Young Gun.

That's a nice hit and a good score for you Dennis. Thanks for clearifying that Bigharpoon. I'm afraid the damage may be done already.
    Oh i highly doubt that. I've already rebuilt and am stronger than ever
    Dennis, I was referring to some people thinking that's me doing those bombs. But since you chimed in Mr. Perfect driver. I hope you rebuilt with bricks this time, lol...........
    Perfect driver while the camera is on that is....... my boss knows I blog so I never give bad evidence
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Great bomb. I did think when I read your subject I thought you lived down here where the tornado hit. Glad it wasnt that.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    WOW, nice hit. Have to say the title to the post had me for a sec.
    holy crapola. I get home today and there's another box on my doorstep that I just reconstructed from The Young Gun and letsgowithbob's destruction derby at my house. craziness again as I open the box and I find 5 unbanded coronas. these are triple capped and smell amazing. I have reason to believe these are Tat Verocu from a certain guy in Hemet. goes by the name Joe. if you see him............ Surprise [:O]
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    We had talked about them a while back and I kind of forgot about it for a while...well, I finally remembered and said to myself "Self, this would be a cool bomb for Dennis", as I was looking for people to bomb. Hope you enjoy them, I smoke them like crack...they've actually replaced crack in my rotation.
    so I get home today to yet another destroyed front doorstep. I'm so damn tired of installing new front doors so now i'm putting in a steel door. anyway. there's a box, laying there smoking, with some address from Germany. I know exactly who this is from. RCY!!!! he enjoyed my blogging enough that he sent me some sticks. but not just some sticks but MOW Puros and Ruination, some of my absolute favorites as well as an AWESOME beer glass from Germany as well. I love beer. Love It. Thanks brother for the wonderful gift. you rock!!
    No problem Dennis, it was well deserved. Can't wait to see the retake of the Audi S4.
    soon as my brother gets back from DC. I drove a V8 S4 wagon home tonight. it's always fun driving a grocery getter with 340hp
    new blog is up tonight as well, Range Rover HSE
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice!