Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness Deal

124»

Comments

• Options
    slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    So, where's the Ave Maria Reconquista/San Lotano  deal that cigar.com's been having the last few years? I was looking forward to that. There's only a day left. I just hope cigar.com didn't post it in some unusual spot like they did  last year.
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Any thoughts on today's deals?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmkuchi:
    1 & 2 are decent deals compared to the "regular" ccom prices

if you're wanting to try those AJ sticks sampler deal 1 is pretty decent IMO.
    i've been wanting to try those RB habanos on deal 2, $3/stick seems like a great price, but dunno if i need 10. may pull the trigger later today.

and deal 3 is only $2.50 off the clearance price so not saving a whole lot but good price if you like those smokes. http://www.cigar.com/sales/index.asp?t=clearance

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    mmkuchi:
    1 & 2 are decent deals compared to the "regular" ccom prices

if you're wanting to try those AJ sticks sampler deal 1 is pretty decent IMO.
    i've been wanting to try those RB habanos on deal 2, $3/stick seems like a great price, but dunno if i need 10. may pull the trigger later today.

and deal 3 is only $2.50 off the clearance price so not saving a whole lot but good price if you like those smokes. http://www.cigar.com/sales/index.asp?t=clearance
    I'm glad I waited and bought some LE JDH reserves... :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    It looks like this is the end. It was a largely disappointing run. No Reconquista/San Latano, 2 five packs for $45 deal makes this whole thing a dud. Oh well.
    The upside is that I get to keep the money I was going to spend.
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    yes it sure was bad. we are becoming smarter cigar shoppers. they are going to have to do better then that. but i dont think they will.
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    can't believe this just come to end like this; i was looking forward to getting some deal on the Reconquista...
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I saw two deals I woulda pulled the trigger on (went with Kellys deal instead) my first March Madenss so I can only judge off this one
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jgibv - they have a special up for you again sir!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    avengethis:
    Sorry,I had to.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    avengethis:
    Sorry,I had to.
    i want to believe that CCOM is pulling an april fools joke

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    It's hard to find MBIIIs much cheaper than $4.50/ea anywhere......so that's the best of today's "madness" for sure...................but it's nothing that is making me reach for my wallet.

ahhhem.....see today's daily deal. 4.25 a piece.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what any of those are on Todays deal, though I do know I probably couldn't handle the Oliva, I'm not good with "Full" cigars.