• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    2007 Camacho Limitado

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    2007 Camacho Limitado

Man you been tearing it up, great pickups lately! That Cohiba 5'er you got is one of the ones I'd love to grab myself. Hope I can find em still in a few months when I can do that.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    variant2:
    2007 Camacho Limitado

Man you been tearing it up, great pickups lately! That Cohiba 5'er you got is one of the ones I'd love to grab myself. Hope I can find em still in a few months when I can do that.
    Got my IRS refund -- can you tell?

PM to you.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    90+ Irishman:
    variant2:
    2007 Camacho Limitado

Got my IRS refund -- can you tell?

PM to you.

Nice man congrats! We put most of ours into savings, and I picked up some whiskey with the rest. When I calm down on buying whiskey then I will be looking into some of those later on :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mailman put the box in the mailbox and then ran. After the dust cleared he came back with my regular mail. (no joke either)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    variant2:
    A fiver

What does a brother have to do to get something like that? PM if you like.
  • Options
    Brad bent me over.... Brad Asked To Be Bombed Thread for story, thanks bro!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Espinosa Alibiimage
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Espinosa Alibiimage
    Wow way cool! Man I am out of the loop never heard of this one either lol, but awesome looking box! Enjoy Chuck and great grab brother :)
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Chuck N:
    Espinosa Alibiimage
    Wow way cool! Man I am out of the loop never heard of this one either lol, but awesome looking box! Enjoy Chuck and great grab brother :)
    The Alibi is a great stick! Nice pick-up!!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Yep this just happened
    photo 20150418_143157_zpsaua2egkf.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't have time to post this last week so I tossed them in the freezer and pulled them out today. Bought these from Avengethis. And he threw in a couple with three years age on them. Yes, Brad's the man.
    imageimage
    #schwing
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Good grief what a haul people! Folks been killing it lately!
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    Didn't have time to post this last week so I tossed them in the freezer and pulled them out today. Bought these from Avengethis. And he threw in a couple with three years age on them. Yes, Brad's the man.
    imageimage
    #schwing
    Nice, Brad hooked you up with many of the "must haves". Very nice selection.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    CharlieHeis:
    imageimage
    #schwing
    Enjoy Charlie.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Picked up a Xikar Xi1 Silver and Xi3 Phantom. Also got 2 La Antiguidad and 2 Mundial.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A beautiful bird house and feeder, and some nice sticks too! From Big Shizza! Pics will be up this week, as soon as work calms down! Springtime in the ice cream business! Thanks Jim!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    A beautiful bird house and feeder, and some nice sticks too! From Big Shizza! Pics will be up this week, as soon as work calms down! Springtime in the ice cream business! Thanks Jim!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A handwritten note from Jon Huber for an $8 sticker order? Pretty cool.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    That's awesome!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got this from big shizza a nice bag of bands and an amazing bag of sticks!!! photo WIN_20150421_135318_zpsdlm4qrix.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at a couple B&M's looking for something particular for DZR. Struck out on my actual goal, but I did find some original OSOK for myself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Morels!
    imagephoto 937B9D87-9052-46A9-9743-5049BFA64FE3_zpsckvj74dz.jpg
    we doin' morels now?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeis:
    Those are sexy man way keep congrats!
  • Options
    variant2:
    CharlieHeis:
    imageimage
    #schwing
    Wow Charlie just wow!!
  • Options
    These are the smokes Jim sent with my birdhouse! Awesome! Thanks Jim! image
  • Options
    cbuck:
    These are the smoked Jim sent with my birdhouse! Awesome! Thanks Jim! image
    Wow what a lineup, that Special S is OLD!!!!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    A botl from another forum wrecked me today
    imagephoto 270412BB-E80C-407D-90E6-0E8857DFE756_zpssy75c25w.jpgia/270412BB-E80C-407D-90E6-0E8857DFE756_zpssy75c25w.jpg.html" target="_blank">imagephoto C4C7888D-D36D-49CF-A974-5881B665A807_zpsa6amvwrq.jpg
    the anejo is suppose to be from 2003!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy hell yea they did, that's an MB1. Amazing line up you got there!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.