Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Its magic you know! Never beleive its not so..

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
So check my mail today and at first nothing. I walk away and suddenly BOOM!!.. In the debris remaining I find a MEDIUM flat rate MEDIUM!!! come on guys we need keep itfreindly and stick to the smalls!!!It seems crousefer felt the need to thank me for the bookmarks I sent him. Very unnecessary and quoting my wife "overy generous" Scott let me know he was not alone in this seems eulogy was a coconspirator in this heavy artillery attack. I thank you both very much!!! from crousefer photo IMG_20150408_16250_edit_1428524767029_zpstmopjk8h.jpg
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't here when I made my other post. Scott got you real good. I would have been thrilled to have received even a couple of those for winning his movie trivia. I told you you've been flying under the radar for too long. Hopefully, this gives a few others some ideas.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice beat down! Those Julius Caesers taste great! Enjoy Vance.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    This wasn't here when I made my other post. Scott got you real good. I would have been thrilled to have received even a couple of those for winning his movie trivia. I told you you've been flying under the radar for too long. Hopefully, this gives a few others some ideas.
    no

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, I am going to try and save my bands in the future. They look a hell of a lot better as art than garbage.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Eulogy:
    no
    Yes
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Like I said. Man I just picked up the package. ;) hope you enjoy those! Thank you again for the bookmarks man
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit on a great BOTL, and the greeting card, lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These bombings are getting out of control. I mean bottled water, hand sanitizer and light bulbs, who does that? Lol

I agree that Vance had been flying way to low. Now who has that addy as I am to lazy to look at home.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    AWESOME!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    These bombings are getting out of control. I mean bottled water, hand sanitizer and light bulbs, who does that? Lol

I agree that Vance had been flying way to low. Now who has that addy as I am to lazy to look at home.
    face palm photo: face palm facepalm_zpse6e4a422.gif

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    bandyt09:

hey those were all imported! Also pm