Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wtf!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Not sure who you are, Steve, but everyone here seems to have fondling memories, uh, I mean fond memories of you. So welcome back! :)
    Search and you can see some of my past exploits. Coffins, a plane ticket, general debauchery and a torrid love affair with the bigShiz.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Steve ....... 9505 5000 1003 5093 0001 06
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Not sure who you are, Steve, but everyone here seems to have fondling memories, uh, I mean fond memories of you. So welcome back! :)
    Search and you can see some of my past exploits. Coffins, a plane ticket, general debauchery and a torrid love affair with the bigShiz.
    Ewwwww!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    Me thinks thou dost protest too much....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    I know him never protested. King why you sorry!? Mutually assured destruction will happen.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    I know him never protested. King why you sorry!? Mutually assured destruction will happen.
    Not trying to start anything...I promise...but Jim swears he's "top" and you're the "bottom."
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    Not trying to start anything...I promise...but Jim swears he's "top" and you're the "bottom."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    bigfnsteve:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    Not trying to start anything, but posts it twice.

Mmmmmkay. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    bigfnsteve:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Chemnitz:
    Ewwwww!!
    Not trying to start anything, but posts it twice.

Mmmmmkay. LOL!
    I'm pretty sure I already told you to STFU Tony!
  • Options
    Eulogy: 9505511041845094469194
    King: 9505511041845094469583
    Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy the "5" I selected for you :) ]
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Did my package get there okay?
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    I remember your first bomb to me included an LFD Dagger.....just warning you guys....We need to set-up a reunion at Smoky Joe's!!ill Hopefully Nick is still around he owes us a shot!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    I remember your first bomb to me included an LFD Dagger.....just warning you guys....We need to set-up a reunion at Smoky Joe's!!ill Hopefully Nick is still around he owes us a shot!
    I'm know I'm not one of the horseman, but if I promise to misbehave can I come too?
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    I'm know I'm not one of the horseman, but if I promise to misbehave can I come too?
    Of course you may! It's required but you have to pick up Rudy on your way down.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delayed response. Havnt been home most of the weekend. I got in your "5" and will post pics as soon as I can :) awesome selection thank you very much!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Of course you may! It's required but you have to pick up Rudy on your way down.
    Excellent. But Rudy might have to spend the night or find another ride home. But seriously, let's do this. There are a couple of hotels next to smoky joes.
  • Options
    Sooo I got in King and Eulogy's end of the trades. No need to discuss counting as you guys still havnt learned.
    Thank you guys for participating and I'm seriously going to enjoy each and everyone of them.
    First Eulogy. Which came in Saturday but I wasn't home for most of the weekend. Sorry for the delay! That Quesada is going to be burned soon :)
    photo 20150405_111716_zpszkepknph.jpg
    King you obviously cannot count and frankly I'm glad! I'm a proud viaje ***!
    photo 20150406_170401_zpss0a8yhtl.jpg
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Sooo I got in King and Eulogy's end of the trades. No need to discuss counting as you guys still havnt learned.
    Thank you guys for participating and I'm seriously going to enjoy each and everyone of them.
    First Eulogy. Which came in Saturday but I wasn't home for most of the weekend. Sorry for the delay! That Quesada is going to be burned soon :)
    photo 20150405_111716_zpszkepknph.jpg
    King you obviously cannot count and frankly I'm glad! I'm a proud viaje ***!
    photo 20150406_170401_zpss0a8yhtl.jpg
    Eric sent me a Quesada Keg and I really enjoyed. I hope you like it and I'm excited to smoke my last one soon.
  • Options
    Steve f'd me up. Pics soon.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those are some good sticks. The Quesada's are always a nice smoke.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Steve obviously hasn't missed a beat ..... He slapped Eulogy around and the throttled me with a stellar selection of sticks..... The Big Effin Pimp laid a few of my favorites onto me ... Tres Reynas, Illusione, Fuente Destino Siglo, and Jericho Hill and all the rest will be firsts for me including the Dirty Rat

photo 20150407_142146_zpsa1f22tai.jpg

Thanks for coming back Steve ..... It's great having you here!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Steve obviously hasn't missed a beat ..... He slapped Eulogy around and the throttled me with a stellar selection of sticks..... The Big Effin Pimp laid a few of my favorites onto me ... Tres Reynas, Illusione, Fuente Destino Siglo, and Jericho Hill and all the rest will be firsts for me including the Dirty Rat

photo 20150407_142146_zpsa1f22tai.jpg

Thanks for coming back Steve ..... It's great having you here!
    Enjoy!
    I'm glad that you've had a couple but most are going to be a new experience.
    Thanks again for playing along Mr. King and for the kind welcome back. Its been fun.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice seeing you back Steve long time...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I was wondering if you still made appearances around here Mike. :)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits all around fellas.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Always stalking , just preoccupied. .....alot. Getting better though.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    If he's away too long he gets a little courtesy call from the USPS! Nice to meet you bro and welcome back!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    well hello mr steve
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great looking selection.