Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jimmy V's One Thousand and Three Pass - Completed and First Post Updated

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish this box was bigger cause I would just add Brad's beating to it, but it's not and don't wanna add a bigger box and have to have everything pay more for shipping, so I will have to just blast Brad in another box.
    Takes photo DCE7FF89-E9A4-4381-8211-209E85C74BB9_zpsjs2kbdf6.jpg Puts image
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I wish this box was bigger cause I would just add Brad's beating to it, but it's not and don't wanna add a bigger box and have to have everything pay more for shipping, so I will have to just blast Brad in another box.
    Come on now sir. No need to do anything foolish. Also I can't wait to have a crack at this crazy selection of sticks. So many things ice had on a list to try.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    Come on now sir. No need to do anything foolish. Also I can't wait to have a crack at this crazy selection of sticks. So many things ice had on a list to try.

Tag-a-Long Destruction, nice. More great takes and puts as well. The three takes are three of my favorites from the last few months or so. Nice to see some are getting to try some they've been wanting to as well. Really enjoying seeing this progress and it's very cool doing my first pass.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off to Brad. 9114 9999 4423 8764 3426 79
  • Options
    Takes
    Puts

Thanks for letting me be involved in this. I am on my way to the post office to get it out yet today. I'll post tracking later.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    9114 9011 8986 6742 5747 56 - should be there tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Received today! Unfortunately the 5v Miami did not make it. It looked like mulch in the bag. I will repackage, add larger box, (so that I can get a little twisted!), and get it back out as soon as possible. Vance, I know I should have it, but send me that addy please!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no problem!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Ok so thanks for letting me be in the pass! Here is a pic of the 5v Miami. I didn't have another to put back in there.
    Here are my takes:
    Here are my puts:

I think we need a bigger box! LOL!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wow that Miami was destroyed. I contemplated putting it in a bigger box but seemed like it was ok yet. Trying to avoid more postage for others. sorry about that folks.

Back on topic though, great takes and puts there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    Wow that Miami was destroyed. I contemplated putting it in a bigger box but seemed like it was ok yet. Trying to avoid more postage for others. sorry about that folks.

Back on topic though, great takes and puts there.
    Oh yeah, it was nothing anyone did, just time to move up. it'll probably have to be reboxed a couple times by the end. Thanks again all, and Enjoy Vance! Hehehehehehehehe!
  • Options
    okay got it today looking good!!will hit the post office tomorrow!! here are my takes takes photo IMG_20150406_20411_edit_1428367373391_zpsmoncnnnc.jpg and here are my puts. hope these are okay... puts photo IMG_20150406_20441_edit_1428367495106_zpsdyf4js6m.jpg

• Options
    okay I see what mightbea problem. I believe first warrior got skipped over can some one tell me if I am correct????

• Options
    twistedstem:
    okay I see what mightbea problem. I believe first warrior got skipped over can some one tell me if I am correct????
    Uh OH, my apologies, I was just in a hurry to send you your little package Vance, so I guess I skipped him. So sorry fellas!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    Uh OH, my apologies, I was just in a hurry to send you your little package Vance, so I guess I skipped him. So sorry fellas!
    okay so if all is ok with that than I will send this to first warrior!!

• Options
    More great takes and puts and glad we caught the skip before it headed out West. This is progressing quite nicely and looking forward to the home stretch.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    bumped for first warrior !!

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the box. Will count them and put and take and photo tomorrow AM. There are a LOT of cigars. Need Stubble's addy to move it along.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pass is of to Stubble 9114999944313891669698. My puts on the left takes on the right. Great to be a part of this pass. There are over 35 cigars in the pass now. image
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it today, will try to get it out to Irish today...

My takes: Corona Diesel, Upmann MN, Brickhouse, Torano

My puts:CH Jericho Hill, La Casita, RyJ MN, Triple A, Luchador

THANKS JIMMY!!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    More great takes and puts and this is moving right along. No thanks necessary either guys. Just glad to have all of you in on the Pass and having fun seeing it travel around.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads up Irish!! 9114999944238421071362
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it today everything is safe. Will pick out and post takes and puts either tonight or tomorrow. New work schedule lol.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Getting closer!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Ok here are my takes and puts, thanks Jimmy great pass!! Takes are on bottom puts on top.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got my addy?
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    You got my addy?
    Somewhere around here yeah but if you don't mind shoot it over to me anyways :) Will try to get it out tomorrow, busy day moving around furniture and remodeling the place tomorrow. Put it in a new medium flat rate though since this one was kinda beat up.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    You got my addy?
    Somewhere around here yeah but if you don't mind shoot it over to me anyways :) Will try to get it out tomorrow, busy day moving around furniture and remodeling the place tomorrow. Put it in a new medium flat rate though since this one was kinda beat up.
    PM sent
  • Options
    Hey gang sorry for the lack of communication past few days, between remodeling and redecorating the house, training at work and then getting sick as a dog everything kinda fell by the way side. Hat being said I did get the pass shipped out to Alan yesterday so he should be seeing it by tomorrow latest. I got a new Medium Flat Rate box and very carefully packed the crap out of it. Thanks for having me in the pass Jimmy and I apologize for life getting in the way!
  • Options
    image]]

Got the pass today. The takes are on the left puts on the right. Let me know if it's not good enough.