Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jim gave me the bird... NEW PIC ADDED

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
...house that he made from an awesome LFD box! This is so cool! He even included suet and a feeding cage! I can't wait to set this up in the backyard and see who decides to move in!

Of course, being the Shizz, Jim couldn't just send the birdhouse like he promised... He had to include some awesome smokes in the box as well. Seriously, dude? A shweet four pack sampler of Jericho Hills? You are a wonder, my friend! The birdhouse is amazing and the cigars are over the top. Thank you, sir!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work Jim.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job on the birdhouse Jim, awesome smokes too for the puffy one
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sit and smoke cigars while waiting for your new tenants. Great repurposing Jim.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dougie you notice the cross on top of the mountain? Just for you fella and wood burning free hand. Hope u likey
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff Jim. If you need any boxes let me know. I think I might have a few to send your way.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Great stuff Jim. If you need any boxes let me know. I think I might have a few to send your way.
    Send me one you want for a bird house and I'll do it!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Jim wow, gorgeous work!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim does great work, very nice indeed.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice work Jim! That looks fantastic!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's too cool!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the back like Dougie???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    What's the back like Dougie???
    Sore.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Dougie you notice the cross on top of the mountain? Just for you fella and wood burning free hand. Hope u likey
    I'm such an idiot! I was so excited about the birdhouse and the cool LFD box that I never even turned it around to see the back! Look at this amazing artistry by our talented Mr. Shizza!

Totally awesome, Jim! The details are stunning and I love the way the road and the branches draw the eye up to the cross. Truly a beautiful work of art!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm such an idiot! I was so excited about the birdhouse and the cool LFD box that I never even turned it around to see the back! Look at this amazing artistry by our talented Mr. Shizza!

Totally awesome, Jim! The details are stunning and I love the way the road and the branches draw the eye up to the cross. Truly a beautiful work of art!
    That's awesome work Jim!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great work Jim !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I liked it when I thought it was just a birdhouse but that is a work of art.
  • Options
    I thought the cross was appropriate cause of who you are!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I thought the cross was appropriate cause of who you are!
    Very thoughtful, my brother!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Jim that truly is amazing work.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:

whoa
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That is beautiful work there Jim, free hand too, outstanding bro. You're right Dougie a work of art from the big man's heart.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So cool bro, and what a talent too! You still da man!!!!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work Jim.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    That is beautiful work there Jim, free hand too, outstanding bro. You're right Dougie a work of art from the big man's heart.
    couldn't agree more. these birdhouses just get better and better, jim. you really got the talent for this, that woodburning is way cool

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Love this! One of the most awesome bombs I have seen since I joined because of how personal it is. Very unique and beautiful Shizzster!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Pure awesomeness right there
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice work Jim, very thoughtful!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful artwork!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Too sweet, I look at mine everyday when I am at the home office. Jim does great work very nice.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...