Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness Deal

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I waited up for this?

The DC JC is one of my all time favorites. But you pair it with Red Dots? Really? I feel like I'm paying $12 per instead of $6, which is regular box price, since I'll probably never smoke the Cohibas.

I haven't tried any of the Monster series even though I like Tats a lot. Pete hits my flavors pretty good, but I'm pretty sure I've seen exactly this same deal before, so I'm not sure what makes it madness.

Cincos?

I'm going to go smoke something to mask my disappointment.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

The DC JC is one of my all time favorites. But you pair it with Red Dots? Really? I feel like I'm paying $12 per instead of $6, which is regular box price, since I'll probably never smoke the Cohibas.

I haven't tried any of the Monster series even though I like Tats a lot. Pete hits my flavors pretty good, but I'm pretty sure I've seen exactly this same deal before, so I'm not sure what makes it madness.

Cincos?

Too bad they didn't have any Oliva for you homie lol! I was disappointed to see the JC's with Cohibas as well.

You laugh, but JD is prob ordering those cincos as soon as he wakes up.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

Too bad they didn't have any Oliva for you homie lol! I was disappointed to see the JC's with Cohibas as well.

I'm interested in the Monsters but I don't know how they are or if that's a good deal.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

Man, if they put those JC's with some CT Reserve, I'd jump all over it. Well, if it weren't for the extra bills that just hit.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I've seen the Pudgy Monsters for $75 before. Maybe in a beard deal? I remember seeing them for $85-90 in the DD before. Think I may have to grab these.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The JD deal.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. Yeah, that's about the lowest I've seen the Pudgy Monsters. So good too.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Not sure I've seen the Pudgy Monsters for $75 before. Maybe in a beard deal? I remember seeing them for $85-90 in the DD before. Think I may have to grab these.
    That's a great deal. I paid $10 more for these last winter on a Different Place. However, I wasn't overly impressed by the one I smoked. I'm going to try one more and if I don't like it I might sell or trade the rest.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

+10
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    youngryan216:
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

I'm interested in the Monsters but I don't know how they are or if that's a good deal.
    These can be had (auction sites) for under $70, quite often.
    I recently grabbed 2 at $60/ea..........and a few went for $59/ea
    $75/ea is "OK"............barely.............but nothing approaching "madness"...............
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    No great deals here. In fact lately the DD and Sprint Sale seems more like the clearance department. Certainly does not live up to March Madness

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Eulogy:
    youngryan216:
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

These can be had (auction sites) for under $70, quite often.
    I recently grabbed 2 at $60/ea..........and a few went for $59/ea
    $75/ea is "OK"............barely.............but nothing approaching "madness"...............
    Wow, I've never seen them go that cheap, but I have only looked for them a few times. Good to know.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Didn't CCom have march madness deals on boxes a few years back? Wonder what happened to those. The current deals seem to be "meh" at best.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Martel:
    I waited up for this?

Cincos?

are you saying that Martel needs some Oliva love?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    YAWN...... Nothing yet to force me to buy anything.
  • Options
    I'm looking at #3 this morning. I've only had one Mi Amor and thought it was excellent, but don't know about the price. The Tats are a favorite go-to, but per/stick I'm sure this is a fairly average low price. If it's good for the LAdC, I might consider this one. What do y'all say?

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    LaDC is a great stick. Yet, as stated all week it seems, at the price point for the sticks---not a deal you cant find comparable alot of the time. If it was 10 LaDC I would jump on it, but the Tats can be found on the cheap much more often.
  • Options
    Martel:
    I'm looking at #3 this morning. I've only had one Mi Amor and thought it was excellent, but don't know about the price. The Tats are a favorite go-to, but per/stick I'm sure this is a fairly average low price. If it's good for the LAdC, I might consider this one. What do y'all say?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    Classic. Gotcha.

• Options
    Martel:
    What do y'all say?
    yawn...........................

my wallet is safe.............
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Martel:
    What do y'all say?
    yawn...........................

my wallet is safe.............
    +1

"best" one i've seen isn't even "march madness" related
    This Link Should Redirect you to the right page

$19.99 // Cigar.com Contemporary Collection contains:
    2 x Gurkha Master Select XO (6.0"x60) // 2 x Sosa Toro (6.0"x52) // 2 x 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50) // 2 x Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54) // 2 x Ramon Bueso Genesis Toro (6.0"x52) // 1 x Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors (Gun Metal) // 1 x Moretti Churchill Quad Lighter (Sliver Rubberized)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Martel:

Number 3 caught my eye as well, the La Aroma/Tatuaje is good stuff but price isnt earth shattering
  • Options
    jgibv:
    "best" one i've seen isn't even "march madness" related
    This Link Should Redirect you to the right page

$19.99 // Cigar.com Contemporary Collection contains:
    2 x Gurkha Master Select XO (6.0"x60) // 2 x Sosa Toro (6.0"x52) // 2 x 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50) // 2 x Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54) // 2 x Ramon Bueso Genesis Toro (6.0"x52) // 1 x Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors (Gun Metal) // 1 x Moretti Churchill Quad Lighter (Sliver Rubberized)

ha ha!!!
    DUDE!!!
    This ^^ is hands down WAY better than anything they have put up for "madness" to this point

If I didn't already have a ton of lighters, cutters, and a few boxes of aged Genesis, I'd jump all over this just for the cutter, the lighter and the two Buesos.....................and I'd give the other 8 cigars out to my mooching friends/in-laws
  • Options
    so....thanks to kelly march madness may have picked up........decisions decisions.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    so....thanks to kelly march madness may have picked up........decisions decisions.
    I'm not sure I understand what to do for the Kelly deal. I got the email, but I don't get what to. can someone PM me?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    brianetz1:
    I'm not sure I understand what to do for the Kelly deal. I got the email, but I don't get what to. can someone PM me?
    PM to you
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    brianetz1:
    +1. How does it work? Someone PM me.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you as well Chemnitz.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Pm to you as well Chemnitz.

Um, me too please?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Bran PM to you.