• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so far all good movies but ..wrong
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've seen Thriller- A Cruel Picture?
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    so far all good movies but ..wrong
    I heard "Danger Zone" on the radio a couple of days ago and it was stuck in my head. Thus the guess.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Eulogy:
    late 70s movie if I remember, something like a revenge movie right. about a farm girl

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Eulogy:
    late 70s movie if I remember, something like a revenge movie right. about a farm girl
    I'll be damned. You're the only other person know that's seen it.
    Eulogy:
    twistedstem:
    Eulogy:
    I'll be damned. You're the only other person know that's seen it.
    I have a budy back home who was into all those kinda weird foreign films,

twistedstem:
    Okay im up here we go. CLUES. 1.Movie is from the mid 80's
    2. genre as I would describe it comedy/sci fi

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spaceballs.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Howard the Duck.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    Howard the Duck.
    Holy Crud!!!! WINNER WINNER>>> How did you get that so quick???PM me youraddy ..

• CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    That movie was horrible in a great way! Best super hero? Lol
    twistedstem:
    Martel:
    Howard the Duck.
    Holy Crud!!!! WINNER WINNER>>> How did you get that so quick???PM me youraddy ..
    howard the duck photo: Howard the Duck OST SH106729m.jpg

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Martel:
    Howard the Duck.

Loved that movie, good guess martel!
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    Martel:
    Howard the Duck.
    howard the duck photo: Howard the Duck OST SH106729m.jpg
    Spaceballs was taken, and I just packed my copy of George Lucas in Love, which references Howard.

Every time I post from my phone it double posts.

In the short spoof I mentioned as the inspiration for my guess, the actress who plays "Marion" also appeared in two well known movies from the early to mid nineties. Without google or imdb, of course, what are these two movies.

If you've seen GLIL, at least one of these should be easy. The other one is only harder because she was much younger.

Clue 1: In the short spoof I mentioned as the inspiration for my guess, the actress who plays "Marion" also appeared in two well known movies from the early to mid nineties. Without google or imdb, of course, what are these two movies.

If you've seen GLIL, at least one of these should be easy. The other one is only harder because she was much younger.

I know it hasn't been quite 24 hours, but I have some time. Here's Clue 2:

In the earlier of the two movies, the character she played had a mother played by a 2 time Oscar winner for Best Actress (and later was once nominated for Best Supporting). The actor playing her father later won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.

What are these two movies the actress played in?

SM0K3Y:
    Apologies for the delay prize package has left the building!
    9505 5110 4117 5083 5826 80
    And thank you to everyone for playing!
    package has arrived!!! verynice selection of sticks indeed !! the fuente and mi amor are amongst my favourites indeed. who doesn't love an ava maria or MOW ,, the other is new to me so thank you!! smokey bomb photo IMG_20150326_19134_edit_1427411647093_zpsp2r8ej04.jpg

twistedstem:
    SM0K3Y:
    package has arrived!!! verynice selection of sticks indeed !! the fuente and mi amor are amongst my favourites indeed. who doesn't love an ava maria or MOW ,, the other is new to me so thank you!! smokey bomb photo IMG_20150326_19134_edit_1427411647093_zpsp2r8ej04.jpg

Excellent! Enjoy my brother, and the LA Duena on the end is greatness IMHO :)
    SM0K3Y:
    twistedstem:
    SM0K3Y:

The La Duena is a really underknown cigar. Let's keep it that way. I love the lancero version.

Martel:
    SM0K3Y:
    twistedstem:
    SM0K3Y:

The La Duena is a really underknown cigar. Let's keep it that way. I love the lancero version.

Can't argue with that, now I wanna try the lancero!
    Martel:
    Clue 1: In the short spoof I mentioned as the inspiration for my guess, the actress who plays "Marion" also appeared in two well known movies from the early to mid nineties. Without google or imdb, of course, what are these two movies.

I know it hasn't been quite 24 hours, but I have some time. Here's Clue 2:

In the earlier of the two movies, the character she played had a mother played by a 2 time Oscar winner for Best Actress (and later was once nominated for Best Supporting). The actor playing her father later won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.

What are these two movies the actress played in?

Clue 3: One of these is a Sci-fi blockbuster that had small roles by "Data" and "Jayne" from Sci-fi TV shows (but Jayne hadn't played Jayne, yet.) The other movie, the earlier one, is a comedy.

So I'll try and throw this out there. Ill go with independence day(only movie I know data and jayne are in together) and if I'm correct (just managed to catch this one the TV today, ; Watched it so many times growing up.) Mrs doubtfire?
    Crousefer:
    So I'll try and throw this out there. Ill go with independence day(only movie I know data and jayne are in together) and if I'm correct (just managed to catch this one the TV today, ; Watched it so many times growing up.) Mrs doubtfire?
    Thank goodness! If no one got this after today's clue, tomorrow was going to be,"whoever says Independence Day and Mrs. Doubtfire first, gets cigars," because I won't be able to ship for who knows how long after Wednesday. PM your addy.

Martel:
    Crousefer:
    Thank goodness! If no one got this after today's clue, tomorrow was going to be,"whoever says Independence Day and Mrs. Doubtfire first, gets cigars," because I won't be able to ship for who knows how long after Wednesday. PM your addy.
    Both good movies. Got lucky the better half was watching it when I walked in so sat down with her lol. Anyway pm out!
    Crousefer:
    Martel:
    Crousefer:
    Both good movies. Got lucky the better half was watching it when I walked in so sat down with her lol. Anyway pm out!

Gratz Crouse!!
    SM0K3Y:
    Crousefer:
    Martel:
    Crousefer:

Gratz Crouse!!
    Ty! Alright my turn! Clue:1 This movie is an American dark comedy horror
    Clue:2 One of the top billed characters played a small but major role in this movie as a skeptical reporter. This actor has played such roles as a down on his luck wine aficionado, an inspector, and even let his voice as a super villian.
    Crousefer:
    Clue:2 One of the top billed characters played a small but major role in this movie as a skeptical reporter. This actor has played such roles as a down on his luck wine afficado, an inspector, and even let his voice as a super villian.

Gremlins 2 Then New Batch!!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scream.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!