Home General Discussion
Options

Sooooooo....

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who would like a birdhouse that hasn't received one yet??? Getting to be that time of year! Just put down you want one and I'll work on them the next few months! Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    If i vaguely remember right you started these last year out of cigar boxes right?
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Mr Jim, I know a Cardinal who would love it!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Mr Jim, I know a Cardinal who would love it!!
    And Jim guess what it's Chris' Bday this coming week too... ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this some kind of code?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I feel this is a trap...
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    I feel this is a trap...
    Exactly...
  • Options
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo Screenshot_2015-03-08-19-15-35_zpswdiltsoe.png
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    photo Screenshot_2015-03-08-19-15-35_zpswdiltsoe.png
    I do...but I'm not giving up my new addy
  • Options
    Ackbar memes are always appreciated.

I'm not going to want any packages from anyone until I get a new place. Any boxes would just get mixed in with the stuff we're moving and have already packed, anyway.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    no trap, geezus ask John, Rodger, Rick, Jeremy, Jake I make 2 kinds...one with bands and one without and I do wood burning on them.
  • Options
    I was just joking around. I've seen the ones you've made in the past and they are awesome.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have one of your birdhouse masterpieces, Shizz. Do you want me to send you a box?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    I would love to have one of your birdhouse masterpieces, Shizz. Do you want me to send you a box?
    Heck no... I got LOTS of boxes.... Btw .. I know Andrew...Anyone got homeless birds lmk!!
  • Options
    In all seriousness I would love a bird home as well. My grandfather is a huge lover of birds and bird houses, and he got us into it. The girl is a avid bird watcher as well :)
  • Options
    I just like to ruffle feathers sometimes....in fact I would love one of your fancy bird homes.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    If its not to much trouble I too would love a bird house. Thanks for the offer.
  • Options
    Well, I'd love a birdhouse for the new place. I'm going to be kind of transient from April 1 to Memorial Day, though. I'll (can't believe I'm saying this) let you know my new addy when I get one.

• Options
    Cool....I will let you know when they are ready....LMK if you want one with bands covering it or original with wood burning...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Who would like a birdhouse that hasn't received one yet??? Getting to be that time of year! Just put down you want one and I'll work on them the next few months! Thanks!!
    already got one but very cool offer jim !!!!
    you da man! and these bird houses are too cool.

hoping i get some residents in mine this spring when the birds return, if not may have to try a different location

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I'll go with original. Looks cool.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have one!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    My grandfather is a huge lover of houses, and he got us into it.
    That's good, since people who don't like houses are bums. Glad he brought you up to...umm, like having a roof over your head.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Crousefer:
    My grandfather is a huge lover of houses, and he got us into it.
    That's good, since people who don't like houses are bums. Glad he brought you up to...umm, like having a roof over your head.

TOTW nominee
  • Options
    Here's the batch that are about half way done.... I can get a pic of ones with bands if you want
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good Jim!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LFD box is way cool!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Those are all very nice. The birds will be fighting to get into any of them.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hey Shimbo, is the Fuente Short Story box spoken for? If not I would loooove to hang that in my back yard. If its already set for someone, that's fine.
    Nice work on all of them though. Looks like you've got the craftsmanship down to a fine art.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    The LFD box is way cool!
    It's yours just need to do some artwork on the back