Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    That's too complicated. Mine is wall, router, wifi, device.
    I'm at my wits end bro....I'm truly sorry I couldn't make it on to "meet" you all tonight. Disappointed is an understatement. I really have no clue, I've tested the cables and they're all ok. Tried resetting everything and still no dice.....idk

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    I'm at my wits end bro....I'm truly sorry I couldn't make it on to "meet" you all tonight. Disappointed is an understatement. I really have no clue, I've tested the cables and they're all ok. Tried resetting everything and still no dice.....idk
    phone?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    phone?
    iPhone 3 from 2009.....can't even download the app :-(

• Options
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    phone?
    tried hangouts on laptop too and didn't work there soo idk maybe port forwarding or something ??

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    phone?
    tried hangouts on laptop too and didn't work there soo idk maybe port forwarding or something ??
    PM me what's going on....
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    jgibv:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    phone?
    My Google fu points to either an exterior wiring issue (due to noise interference)...or a UPNP issue.
    Also thinking the settings got whacked out with my extender/repeater somehow, working on re-setting that up....ugggg

• Options
    jgibv:
    letsgowithbob:
    jgibv:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    phone?
    My Google fu points to either an exterior wiring issue (due to noise interference)...or a UPNP issue.
    Also thinking the settings got whacked out with my extender/repeater somehow, working on re-setting that up....ugggg
    Done with this old pos repeater, finally broke down and shelled out for a new one on amazon. Hope that'll resolve wifi range issue, maybe this one is just fried? Idk but it's not playing nicely anymore.....
    Going to look at static ip's/port forwarding so I can turn off UPNP in case that's causing probs too....

/thread jack...sorry for turning this into jgibv's connection problems trials & tribulations thread. I'll go back to my corner

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Bout to hop on
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Calling tech support.When I click the link on page one while using my tablet, it takes me to the google play store hangouts page. Da fuq? Works fine on my phone.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Calling tech support.When I click the link on page one while using my tablet, it takes me to the google play store hangouts page. Da fuq? Works fine on my phone.
    you might need to update your version of hangouts or download the app if you haven't done that yet.
  • Options
    I'll double check that it's updated. It worked fine until I moved so maybe I missed an update.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    1. Set tablet on counter (flat)
    2. Turn tablet on
    3. Smash tablet with a hammer
    4. Get an iPad.
    Problem solved!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    1. Set tablet on counter (flat)
    2. Turn tablet on
    3. Smash tablet with a hammer
    4. Drink Reds apple ale
    5. Get an iPad.
    Problem solved!
    fixed
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought a laptop/tablet conversion thingy. So no more having to try and balance my phone. Anybody going to be on tonight?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Anyone on anytime soon?
  • Options
    I could be on at...eh, 745ish
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    That could he easily deranged...or do I mean arranged? Anyone else up for it as well? I'll be on about 7:45ish as well
  • Options
    I'll be on in about 30 minutes or so.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Come on peeps!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Who is down for the normal Thursday night shenanigans?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    really...nobody?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone want to vherf tonight?
  • Options
    jliu:
    If you let me eat cheese off your inner thighs.
  • Options
    soon
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jliu:
    if you like me drink Redd's outta your nostrils <3
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    if you like me drink Redd's outta your nostrils
    Sounds like a choking hazard.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    First page. Click the link. Do it now.
  • Options
    I'm in
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone around?
  • Options
    anybody yup to hop on? I'll be there hanging out. come join.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!