Home General Discussion
Options

if i had to put 10 cigars from these three what would you pick?

CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
Im thinking of trying to put a small 8 to 12 sampler together between ave maria foundry, and illusione. I have to keep it somewhat budget friendly so not looking at the,divina lol. I tend to like more medium cigars with sweeter more cocoa and esspresso flavors and less the leather flavors. I did enjoy the mj12 and the standard ave marie. That being said i ask you all what would your humble opinons be. What 8 to 12 would you reccomend.

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say hold off on some Illusione, at least until after mail call tomorrow........................
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I would say hold off on some Illusione, at least until after mail call tomorrow........................
    I told you i don't have a Addy and that even if I did you can't have it......
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    I told you i don't have a Addy and that even if I did you can't have it......
    By the way, I learned a new magic trick. I can make a mailbox disappear. Intrigued? I'll show you tomorrow...............................
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Brutal. Smile when you say that bub.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hocus Brocus! Get lit son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stun and done!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, he gone. How 'bout a 20 count Sampler?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magic is fun!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!