Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness????

edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
Is it just me or is this site not doing March Madness deals this year? I remember it being a big deal and all over their site. Just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    Is it just me or is this site not doing March Madness deals this year? I remember it being a big deal and all over their site. Just wondering.
    Gotta make up those gourmet section costs.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Gotta make up those gourmet section costs.
    ^^^ NOMINEE

ZING !!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

March Madness, what's that?

• Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Officially starts 3/23, but you may see some "special" specials before that!

• Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Oops... I thought it was the whole month of March. Didn't know it start March 23rd.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Beard is always watching. Save your cash
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    The deal with Zino Platinum is actually $5 cheaper than it was during March Madness last year and is worth it just for that alone. The RP Platinum can be given as handouts to those who don't know any better...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    The deal with Zino Platinum is actually $5 cheaper than it was during March Madness last year and is worth it just for that alone. The RP Platinum can be given as handouts to those who don't know any better...
    Why'd you tell me that? Zino has been on my want to try list for a long time.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    that particular RP isn't bad anyway.....i've had a couple and enjoyed them.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for the half off deals on the house blends.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Liar
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    Liar
    You just mad because all us Westcoasters bought them all. I mean ............ oh wait
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR