Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A BigShizzan' Contest for a Great Cause

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special thanks to Rodger for his generous donation as well as 3 Stogies George! Thanks so very much for the great line-up!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are awesome! Yea, that's right, I'm talking to you.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Special Thanks to BDR for his check!! Thanks Mr. Parker appreciate it very much! Hope you and your wife are doing well.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All yall are amazing!!! So proud to be a member of such a great group of people wow!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I've said it before (I'm pretty sure anyway) and I'll say it again (or for the first time if my memory is faulty): This community has restored my faith in humanity. It's amazing how everyone gets together in times of need!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    I've said it before (I'm pretty sure anyway) and I'll say it again (or for the first time if my memory is faulty): This community has restored my faith in humanity. It's amazing how everyone gets together in times of need!
    Agreed!! This place is where my closest friends are.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Well Jim,

Since you didn't PM me you PayPal addy, I had to hunt it down myself. Hopefully it is current or some stranger just got dinner on me ;)

• Options
    pross:
    Shizzman my old friend! I jumped back on just in time. PM me your PP acct. Good to see you are still running the show around here.
    Thanks Paul, very generous of you as always..sorry I missed the original request.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    pross:
    Shizzman my old friend! I jumped back on just in time. PM me your PP acct. Good to see you are still running the show around here.
    Thanks Paul, very generous of you as always..sorry I missed the original request.
    ...and it keeps going. Simply amazing and a big thank you to everyone who helped out my friend, and thank you to everyone who though about it but wasn't able to act. This money will help make life better for those that don't have much to look forward in their life.
  • Options
    Thanks very much to Mark, Eric and BDR for tossin in...appreciate it fellas!!! Over $500.00 raised!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dang look at Rudy--- all fancy and stuff! Thanks man this is really cool!!!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great job rudy
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job guys wow! Jim yiu rock bro and thanks for always finding some way to help someone, daily you show the world the kind of amazing character you are ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Dang look at Rudy--- all fancy and stuff! Thanks man this is really cool!!!
    That is just purdy....
  • Options
    Thanks for all who donated to this worthy cause. I know it meant a lot to Jim. I picked a winner for the My Father sampler and will get it out on Thursday. I know some of you said you didn't want to be in the drawing but this is my game and my rules!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch Eric... So far I've gotten a Costco trip in... Coffee, sugar, creamer, TP, Cup of Noodles, Instant Oatmeal and some new innerds for the toilet!! Thanks to everyone!!!
  • Options
    So happy to be in a place with guys that are so selfless! You are the company you keep and we all keep great company I must say!
  • Options
    thehilk:
    So happy to be in a place with guys that are so selfish! You are the company you keep and we all keep great company I must say!
    I hope you mean selfless :-)
  • Options
    Yup that's what I meant