Home Non Cigar Related

Damn I've been working to much!

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
We got a incentive bonus at work if we work an xtra 160 hours plus our normal hours we get 3K and if we can work 240 extra we get 5k in a 6 month period easy right f$&k! Our census dropped so was not able to getter required time in how every they just increased the time frame allowing me enough time to get the small bonus but it's taking it's toll, missing my family and my hobbies and even you guys (sniffle) but I'm about a week away then me time! Lol
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    congrats bro, and just think of how many smokes that bonus will buy you!!!!! LOL
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in time for March Madness
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you get overtime for all the hours you worked too Big"nBall"n? Sounds like a pretty good incentive.

If you're not making money then you are spending money, my grandfather used to tell me that. I work as much OT as I can myself, and holidays for double time and a half whenever I can. George Inc likes to get the most pay for 8 hours work he can get. Pay off your debt and it's all yours to save for retirement and cigars.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A long time ago i determined that work gets in the way of life. Treat yourself good with the extra $
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    We got a incentive bonus at work if we work an xtra 160 hours plus our normal hours we get 3K and if we can work 240 extra we get 5k in a 6 month period easy right f$&k! Our census dropped so was not able to getter required time in how every they just increased the time frame allowing me enough time to get the small bonus but it's taking it's toll, missing my family and my hobbies and even you guys (sniffle) but I'm about a week away then me time! Lol

Hold it down bro! I am currently doing my 3rd straight week of after hours oncall, so wifey can't complain bout my expensive new hobby! ;)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Just in time for March Madness
    This is what I was thinking. Treat yourself.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! I my daughter is graduating in May and my wife doesn't know about the bonus so it should be a nice surprise
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!