Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beatnic, and jthanatos
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Beatnic, and jthanatos
    Jim is a cool guy. I always liked reading what he had to say about bourbon!! Beatnic is missed very much.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone mentioned so far, also miss Wes Western too. Jozer is a great guy that I miss being in the fray. Same with Ndhaon (Noah) and Armeas8 (Antonio). Miss Elijah a ton and Glen!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone miss Cigarman37???? (had to ask LOL) To soon??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James40, Vision, Rob(Ebony & ivory), AVJim, Beatnic,EEhat
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    A few people I don't miss, but hey, stay classy San Diego.I miss BioDarwin, Buffalonian and Catfish. Ebony and Ivory as well.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Madurofan bbc0200 PuroFreak
    yeah...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Beatnic, Sniper (Glen), Stephen Hannibal, and ENFIDL (Elijah).

Just noticed that Barry (bearb) hasn't been online in a while either.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Along with all those mentioned, some others I miss around here are, Ozzie (Redtailhawk), Goldy, Alienmisprint, (Tony), Lassie (Lasabar) and back many years.. Dutyjoe, and the funniest guy that ever graced these forums Urbino.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...almost forgot about this thread. So here we go...

How many watches do you own? I myself...I have 13.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own four, one every day watch and three nicer ones.  None of them are digital.  Out of the 13 which one is your favorite?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an old g-shock from Walmart laying around some where. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own 1 watch.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy, let's see, 4 normal watches, 1 golf gps watch, 1 tide watch, 3 smart watches, and 3 fitness bands that show the time. I thinks that's it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one watch, but wear it most everyday. Just a simple black fossil.  I'd love to get a couple more. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One. Hasn't had a battery in it for years. 
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zero....

im always late.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got three or four - one is a Hong Kong Rolex that keeps better time than one owned by one of my brothers. 

I dont wear wear any of them since I got an iPhone...  B)
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like jgibv, zero.

Unlike jgibv, I'm never late.

No watch.

I worry I'll be late.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too late for me to edit my last post but I meant to say that my HK Rolex keeps better time than a real one owned by one of my brothers. This makes more sense than what I said originally... Duh,...
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No watch needed for me. My phone let's me know what time it is...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    No watch needed for me. My phone let's me know what time it is...
    Truly. A watch is an anachronism. Have not owned one since I was a football official.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Only two, one is a Gruen that belonged to my great grandfather (still have the box and paperwork) the other is a Charles Hubert pocket watch from the wife.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only wear watches when I get fancy pants.
    I have 3 guess watches 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One, can't find the other one
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own one because it was a gift from work. Ironically it is NIB because I don't wear a wristwatch.

I thought about a pocket watch, and despite my leaning towards atavism, it'd just be another thing to keep track of. 

Which reminds me, I need to craigslist that thing...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    3... ish? One nice fossil, one cheap but durable digital for deployments, and the ish is my fitbit charge hr. It's mostly on to keep records of my heart rate to gather more data about my SVT.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coke or Pepsi??

I haven't have a soda in almost 2 years..but prior to that I preferred Coke to Pepsi.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like pepsi. It's sweeter. I'm the exception. Most people prefer coke.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like coke but prefer cherry Pepsi.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White