Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's the Romacraft Intemprance.. Tasty stick!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brotha! 9405903699300355097967
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The outside leaf on "The Leaf" is a wrapper that you should take off. Underneath, you'll find a beautifully constructed cigar. I've heard some people say they actually smoked the cigar without taking off the outer wrapper, but I've always taken them off first.

The unbanded is a mini Kentucky Fire Cured Muwat.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rob, this is on it's way 9505 5000 2057 5038 0000 60
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rob! I hope there are some you like! 9505500009475039000014. On the way! Enjoy!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.com finally shipped: 9205590106531505200312

There was a delay because the card they had on file for me was replaced owing to the Home Depot hack. Apology it has taken so long.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    So sorry, I have gotten behind on posting pics and thank you's... I also haven't been able to read all the other posts on the forum and feel like I have been missing out on family time with all of you. This one from Bluetattoo with an awesome T-shirt and some of my favorite Camacho's!!! Thank you

photo IMG_8667.jpg

OneStrangeOne sent these. I like the LGC and the Undercrown, the others are never tired before's

photo IMG_8668.jpg
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Morgan sent this nice selection. Super excited about the CAO Columbia (one of the few CAO's I haven't had yet) and that Gurka Ghost band is beautiful!

photo IMG_8670.jpg

These bad boys are from TheHilk. Once again I find out there is another Rockey Patel I haven't had yet so that is exciting because I like most of the RP's I have had.

photo IMG_8674.jpg

Ok I got one I forgot to take a picture of and another I just can't remember who sent it and another box on the counter I haven't opened yet. So more pics to come later today. This is such a neat experience that I think only a Ccom lotto winner could explain!!! Thank you everyone!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding Gang!! Enjoy Rob, you deserve it bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally spaced this for some reason. Went out today sir. 9114 9010 7574 2694 7461 83
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More December lottery winnings! Reggie was having some medical issues with his son, and asked for a little time. True to his word, they arrived today, along with some extras! Thanks Reggie, and I hope your family is well now.image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    More December lottery winnings! Reggie was having some medical issues with his son, and asked for a little time. True to his word, they arrived today, along with some extras! Thanks Reggie, and I hope your family is well now.image
    Nice hit Reggie, and im sorry to hear about the health issues hope those are resolved and everything is better let mw know if i can help!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Short month. Almost time to go again. Rob, you been out of town? Didja get yer loot?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, what the hell. Go!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In for my monthly donation
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    In
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that was a quick month, in please
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    in

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In--- playing for "Heavy"(10) total
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please for another go round.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have a go at it.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    In. Playing for medic. 10 total as well!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a short month but there is still time to get in.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."