Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hilk first pass

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Received the pass yesterday. Will get in mail to mrs. Irishcowgurl either tomorrow or Friday. :)

I like it. Mods. Can we have someone's username changed?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    Received the pass yesterday. Will get in mail to mrs. Irishcowgurl either tomorrow or Friday. :)

I like it. Mods. Can we have someone's username changed?
    Et tu Brutus?!?!?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    9405 5036 9930 0484 1751 70 to u Morgan
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off to Bareback Mountain. 9505 5000 3253 5037 0000 22 LOL. I crack myself up. Luv ya Brett!
    Arrived safe and sound yesterday, apologize for not saying so yesterday but I was laid up for most the day and had to call in today since Cael is getting it out of both ends and needing a lot of comfort. Will get this out tomorrow hopefully.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Arrived safe and sound yesterday, apologize for not saying so yesterday but I was laid up for most the day and had to call in today since Cael is getting it out of both ends and needing a lot of comfort. Will get this out tomorrow hopefully.
    Wash your hands please.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wash your hands please.
    Cute

Spoke to Hilk and made sure he knew I wouldn't be getting it out until today, sorry for the delay folks had to wait for payday to ship lol
    Ty! And I don't mind if you guys also post pics of when u smoke the witch and your thoughts on the same thread!
    thehilk:
    Ty! And I don't mind if you guys also post pics of when u smoke the witch and your thoughts on the same thread!
    Cool thanks Jeff like the idea!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Arrived here safely, will be going out later today, will post DC then.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Arrived here safely, will be going out later today, will post DC then.
    DC 9505511056495052514101 Should land tomorrow!!
    Ty!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Landed safe and sound. Update to follow.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Not sure how you guys are doing it, but I'm using this as an excuse to bomb Hilkster. When I get the package and take the last one, I'll throw in some smokes and send it back to Hilk. So feel free to add extras.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Not sure how you guys are doing it, but I'm using this as an excuse to bomb Hilkster. When I get the package and take the last one, I'll throw in some smokes and send it back to Hilk. So feel free to add extras.
    im pretty sure this is the wink wink nod nod reason why we all wanted to get into this pass........
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    im pretty sure this is the wink wink nod nod reason why we all wanted to get into this pass........
    you'll see when it gets there.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads up Jim!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass received! Thanks for having me Jeffy
    Ty Jim!
    Off to Chris
    DC 9114 9999 4431 3419 3096 79
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Pass is here, thanks Jeff for letting me participate!!
    Thank for wanting to! who's going to be the first to smoke it and post a pic? There could be a prize in it for you!
    Thanks bro! Hasn't blown up yet :)
    Ty Jim! Please let me know how u like it! I know it's a yard gar, but if u have never had much luck with Gurkha, it might be a pleasant surprise!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Off to Brian!!!

thehilk:
    Ty Jim! Please let me know how u like it! I know it's a yard gar, but if u have never had much luck with Gurkha, it might be a pleasant surprise!
    Good draw, lots of smoke and a nice sweetness about it! I liked it a lot..Thanks
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    on its way to Steve! thanks for including me!

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it!! Everything looks good....I'll get it out to Jeremy tomorrow and post the tracking number. Thanks again Jeff!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On it's way to Jeremy...VJ234475315US. Thanks again Se
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?