Home Non Cigar Related

guess I'll be smoking outside

wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
So its been confirmed. I am going to be a daddy. Terricited.
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Enjoy the ride.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man. Life's greatest gift.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Sure will. Wanted to be a father my entire life until the ptsd and crap kicked in. But stuff happens. Life finds a way. And im happy about it.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Get as much sleep as you can now
    Lol im an insomniac. Designed for baby monitoring.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Wahoo.
    Thanks brothers! Leanin Egon Skye for a boy and Mildred for a girl.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats bud. please take the time to enjoy every minute regardless of if it is changing diapers or playing on the swings. they get old fast.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL I was confused as to what this was gonna be... but then figured it out pretty quick. :) Congrats! :) Love the name choices too!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    Lol you even knew already liquid
    brianetz1:
    congrats bud. please take the time to enjoy every minute regardless of if it is changing diapers or playing on the swings. they get old fast.
    Fully intend to. Jeez wasnt I 5 yesterday? Lol no thats not right I was 20 something. ..right. nope .luckily for me I cant work so I get to do and see it all. Im doing a lil stuff on the side to help supplement income and my ol lady can work if she wants. Homesteading will cut alot of cost too.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! Start the college fund now....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    congrats bro!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. That is great news. And, don't worry, everything will be fine. If I managed to get two kids to adulthood, so can you.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's, give that man a cigar! Outside of course. Congrat's to mom too.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Terricited.
    Aptly put.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! I grew up up your way, up near Lake George, actually heading up that way tomorrow! Not liking the forecast at all!!! 3 degrees, ugh.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Congrats man! Now that just means you get to build a man cave right??
    Thanks brothers so much. Much better response than my family had lol. Hey now, no need for sticks. Doc says hes got me covered for a good one on delivery day. Luckily I had cut down to one a week tops before this.as for a man cave, we live small so no room and nature is my man cave lol. College. ..yea I should do that...anyone got that gerber stuff?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Wahoo. "Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them". Psalm 127
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    So its been confirmed. I am going to be a daddy. Terricited.
    Awesome bro! Congratulations to you and your lady!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was ever a good reason......................CONGRATULATIONS
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother. It's the most important job you'll ever have.
    Thanks so much everyone! You all are the greatest. Never been so accepted.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Way to GO WHAOOO lol you'll do great now its just not about you anymore food for thought! lol congrats jealous
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Terricited? That's normal. LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time goes by sooo fast, enjoy your time together! Congrats!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gratz on slippin one past the goalie! I don't have any but my nieces and nephews bring smiles to my heart :)
    Thanks all. Ultrasound went well. Due sept 1st!! Doc says perfectly healthy.