Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Big Shizza Birthday Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Jimbo! Have a great day.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Jim!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday to one of the greatest examples of what a friend should be! Enjoy your day!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Happy Birthday to one of the greatest examples of what a friend should be! Enjoy your day!
    +1 Happy Birthday Jimbo
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Jim, hope it's an outstanding one and know we all love ya here!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Happy birthday Shizza !!!!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Jim..... My package should land soon....
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday my friend! Hope it is spectacular!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Happiest of birthdays to you my man. Dropped a little something in the mail to you today.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks very much Jim great assortment of sticks and thanks for all the packages from everyone! Appreciate it very much
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Jim,
    Happy belated Birthday. I will have a package out to you in a few days. It will be shipped FedEx overnight. I am having a friend who works for FedEx ship it so it will be from another person from Alaska.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks very much Jim great assortment of sticks and thanks for all the packages from everyone! Appreciate it very much

Enjoy them sir..... I always enjoy hitting a Viaje W H O R E!!!!
  • Options
    Thought the carnage was over but NOooooooo
    From my favorite Fatkid-- lots of yummies! Thanks a lot Brian!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    And from Jason-- great looking line-up for sure! Thank you very much everyone!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    And from Jason-- great looking line-up for sure! Thank you very much everyone!
    Damn, nice hit guys. It's like they know all your favs.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the Eastern Standard! Picked up one on a trip to MA. Should have got more! Oh well, next trip! Enjoy! Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed getting it there before your bday, but hopefully you enjoy. Honestly I'm not sure where the Culebra is from. I bought in a package of other CCs, but it could be an Old Man and the C.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm late to the party. Happy Birthday brother!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the cool signed box of Kurt Kendall cigars! They're awesome looking lanceros... Can't wait! Thanks a ton Jeff
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Shizz aint over yet....ordered a few thangs for you today bro. I know I am late for the party but sheeeetttt...better late than never right?
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Vance for the cool coaster and awesome cigars!! Very nice of you!!
  • Options
    Awesome job Vance, those are sweet coasters and some great sticks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that coaster!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Look at Vance...expanding his artistic repertoire! He's gonna need more bands...lots and lots of bands...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    What more? Damn Royln don't play nice... A lovely box of Tat Lanceros graced my mailbox! Thank you Kryptonite!! Very much appreciated!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    What more? Damn Royln don't play nice... A lovely box of Tat Lanceros graced my mailbox! Thank you Kryptonite!! Very much appreciated!
    Damn, 7 1/2 by 38, normal guys that would take hours to smoke, I'm sure Jim can knock 1 of those out in under a half hour. Nice job Slick
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Damn, 7 1/2 by 38, normal guys that would take hours to smoke, I'm sure Jim can knock 1 of those out in under a half hour. Nice job Slick
    Once again an amazing gesture from Krypto-Ro! Great job brother and congrats Jim, enjoy that amazing Lancero collection :)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, great hit Royln!
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome and super hot, classy as always Royln! Enjoy Jim that's a Helluva hit!!