Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box Splits

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was hoping anyone who was looking for a box and would only like half..? Post it here to see if you can find any takers? I'll start:
I'd like to split a box of LFD 1994's
Or a Cab of Illusione Rothchilds

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManajaTwa?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're killin' me, Smalls! I'd love to split a box of LFD 1994's, but can't swing it for awhile. Love the idea of a box split thread, though.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim I'm in on the 94s just let me know what I owe you and your Paypal. Great thred, I have wanted these since I hade one over a month ago.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    In for the illusione!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    You're killin' me, Smalls!..... Love the idea of a box split thread, though.
    +1

great idea shizzy.
    you know i love me some R's and would be on this like white on rice, but no spendy spendy for me for a hot minute

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Jim I'm in on the 94s just let me know what I owe you and your Paypal. Great thred, I have wanted these since I hade one over a month ago.
    3-way? I have a price...PM
    If anyone is looking to box split and save just post it here.
    Ok, I saw the discrepancy, should have it now.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found out today that the Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz is not a limited edition. I knew they were exclusively available in TN, and thought they were a LE as well. Any of the TN guys know if there are still boxes available and would like to split a box with me? I'd make it worth your while.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I found out today that the Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz is not a limited edition. I knew they were exclusively available in TN, and thought they were a LE as well. Any of the TN guys know if there are still boxes available and would like to split a box with me? I'd make it worth your while.
    I'd also be interested in the waltz, since I'm not in tennesee
    CharlieHeis:
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:

Give Burns tobacco a call. They will ship them to you if they have them.
    Waiting for the 2015 Las Calaveras. Saw Jon Huber post a pic smoking one the other day
    rsherman24:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:

Waiting for the 2015 Las Calaveras. Saw Jon Huber post a pic smoking one the other day
    I don't know about you guys but I'm getting sick of the LE BS in a big way
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:

Yeah, but I've heard these are great and I'm regretting not splitting a box with you a while back. Now that I have some funds I'm on it.

I'll call on these after work, Hilk. You in, if I can get them to ship a box?
    And thanks, Sherm
    Here ya go Patrick
    DC 9114 9999 4431 4093 6627 46
    CharlieHeis:
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:

Yeah, but I've heard these are great and I'm regretting not splitting a box with you a while back. Now that I have some funds I'm on it.

And thanks, Sherm
    hey Charlie LMK what they say
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Oh man I'm SO in for a Las Calaveras 2015 split! I have no frickin room anymore, but that I need.
    No_one21:
    Oh man I'm SO in for a Las Calaveras 2015 split! I have no frickin room anymore, but that I need.
    We can make room!!
    Bigshizza:
    Here ya go Patrick
    DC 9114 9999 4431 4093 6627 46
    Thank you Jim, looking forward to these.
    MOW badge received.
    Bigshizza:
    CharlieHeis:
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:

And thanks, Sherm
    hey Charlie LMK what they say
    PM Jim
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I just got a box (20) of La Palina Mr. Sam robusto if anyone is interested to split in half.

Done I might also get a nice deal on Illusione Rothchildes that I could split as well.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    I might be tempted to split those Illusiones with you.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    PM to you sir.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    variant2:
    CharlieHeis:
    PM to you sir.
    Replied.
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:
    Got mine, thanks Charlie image
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:
    Sexy! Those boys turn out some good sticks!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    thehilk:
    thehilk:
    CharlieHeis:
    Sexy! Those boys turn out some good sticks!
    A week may not be enough rest from the trauma of shipping, but I'll be firing one of these up today.
    Thinking about grabbing a box of Viaje Super Shot 12 Gauge. Anyone want to split it?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Thinking about grabbing a box of Viaje Super Shot 12 Gauge. Anyone want to split it?
    PM sent
    bert873:
    CharlieHeis:
    PM sent
    Replied.