FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    In again please
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up please!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absodefinootly in ... and may JetMech be the first serial winner

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In for my monthly donation
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I get in?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I stopped on the way back from breakfast to consult a Tarot Card reader. She predicts JetMech will win.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    May I get in?
    I will vet for you if needed but I doubt it would be needed ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. You're in Edna.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN---- playing for "Heavy"--10 sticks
  • Options
    Called Starcana's 24 hour psychic hotline. The nice gal who answered analyzed my credit card numbers, and from that she can confidently predict that JetMech will win again.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    IN-ZO! Playing for Brian aka medic! 10sticks
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for 5 1/2 sticks.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    In for 5 1/2 sticks.
    Would the "1/2" be one of those Bahia Matanzas #2 ? They are good....
  • Options
    Bump because, well, because I wanted to.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be able to ship until the 15th, cause on vacation till then. If that is ok with everyone, I'm IN!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please for my monthly donation.
  • Options
    So I know a gal who knows someone who put me in touch with a nice Wikkan couple. Once I explained to them that, no, I wasn't into swinging; then I let them know how anxious I was to see someone get plastered by the lottery twice in a row, and asked them if they could predict that JetMech would be the one. They said, no, they could not predict the future, but that they could make the future happen, for a price. There was a silly mix-up with the phone psychic yesterday, so I couldn't use my credit card (I'm sure it will al get straightened out). Cashed in my piggy bank, and am mailing money off in an envelope as requested. The Wikkans assure me that what PETA doesn't know can't hurt, and they will make sure JetMech is our first serial lottery winner.

• Options
    Feeling a bit short on money today; so I went to the I-Ching on line, and asked this question: "Will JetMech win the lottery?" Threw two Chinese coins six times (virtually), and got this pattern:
    ___
    _ _
    ___
    ___
    ___
    ___

Yielding this certain prognostication:

Cast Hexagram: 14 - Fourteen
    Ta Yu / Great Treasures

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:

The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty.

These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you.

It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy.

Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
    Ta Yu. Can't argue with that: JetMech is about to get double slapped.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the magic eight ball!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo DFC58C2C-168D-4FAF-BE8B-EB7B7C3A9EC8.jpgGot a sweet ass package from JD who just happened scratch my itch for some connies!! Thanks bro man! Never had tat ave or the torano... This is sweet!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    photo DFC58C2C-168D-4FAF-BE8B-EB7B7C3A9EC8.jpgGot a sweet ass package from JD who just happened scratch my itch for some connies!! Thanks bro man! Never had tat ave or the torano... This is sweet!!
    Saw all that 5VG and knew it had to be JD lol! I keep seeing that Ave Maria Divinia. Any good?

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Don't forget the magic eight ball!!!!!!!

JetMech all the way!

• Options
    Nice package to Vinny, JD and hope Vinny gets stuffed again this one too HAHAHAHAHA!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice package Vinny!
    Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice package Vinny!
    Fixed it for you.
    Why am I not surprised it was you Eric? Lol smartass keep it up ;)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been a while since i played one of these....

would like to get **IN** for the next drawing please.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH, I will get in. Want to see JetMech take this twice in a row!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!