Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm a newb trying to get started!!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website and also fairly new to smoking cigars! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a young guy who enjoying smoking cigars!! Matt McCartney introduced me to this site this weekend while he was on a duck hunt in my hometown in Arkansas. I hope to be having several encounters with yall! Have a great day!!

Comments

• buffalodavebuffalodave Posts: 29
    Bhugg:
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this website and also fairly new to smoking cigars! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a young guy who enjoying smoking cigars!! Matt McCartney introduced me to this site this weekend while he was on a duck hunt in my hometown in Arkansas. I hope to be having several encounters with yall! Have a great day!!
    Welcome, I'm new to the boards myself and relatively new to cigars
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhugg:
    Welcome Bhugg, Matt is a very good buddy and glad he referred you to us. Welcome and join in :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. We won't judge you on your choice of friends, but stick around. This is a great place

Only kidding. Matt is a great guy.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • BhuggBhugg Posts: 13
    Yeah I agree Matt is a good guy! Very friendly and also very generous!!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Wow! You've not only met Doc but, hunted with him? Herfed with him? He made you take some of his cigars home with you too. Right? You lucky lucky newb. Hey all you other newbs! whether you realize it or need me to tell it to you, this guy, this new guy, is the other newb you are jealous of.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    welcome
    Hunted with him, herfed with him, and he gifted me some cigars. He's a great guy really enjoyed hoc company.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhugg:
    Hunted with him, herfed with him, and he gifted me some cigars. He's a great guy really enjoyed hoc company.
    Did he tell you about the newsletter?
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome fellas, get on the newsletter it's very informative.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Good point, I have the newsletter this week so PM me your address and I'll get you signed up.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome new guys.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    blutattoo:
    Good point, I have the newsletter this week so PM me your address and I'll get you signed up.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Jetmech_63:
    blutattoo:
    Everything's bigger in Texas, especially the hair.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome hope Matt told you enough about this forum lol it gets messy sometimes!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Be nice fellas! Lol, Bo is a really cool guy, be sure to sign up for the newsletter bud!
    How exactly do you sign up for the newsletter?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhugg:
    You send me your address, I'll make sure you get the updates soon.
    Bhugg:
    Under the contact button, hit private message and send me your address
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bhugg:
    Where in Arkansas? You didnt call me Doc!!
    One God, One Truth
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the poorhouse Bhugg
    Jonesboro Arkansas
    I got the nachos...never asked for them though. Suspect.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhugg:

We got a live one. This should get interesting
    roland_7707:
    Bhugg:
    Where in Arkansas? You didnt call me Doc!!
    Sorry bud, went to Jonesboro on late notice for the last weekend of duck season. I am planning many return trips and we'll have to grab bhugg and have a smoke or two!
    I alluded to it, and then someone PMed me that it happened to them as well. I'm going to, for Doc's sake, assume that treat it like new member excitement. It is bad form to PM multiple people your address who did not ask for it. Anyone that PMs you or asks you to PM them is obviously fine, but when you send out a mass PM with your addy it looks like your bomb fishing.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I alluded to it, and then someone PMed me that it happened to them as well. I'm going to, for Doc's sake, assume that treat it like new member excitement. It is bad form to PM multiple people your address who did not ask for it. Anyone that PMs you or asks you to PM them is obviously fine, but when you send out a mass PM with your addy it looks like your bomb fishing.
    *you're
    Oh...eff me.
    Sorry guys, Randy I am sure that is it is. My apologies, PM to you and to you Bhugg!