Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Daedman Wonderland

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so I would only be lying to myself if I didn't accept that it has now gotten beyond ridiculous what is going on around here, y'all are blowing me away left and right no matter how much I explain that I am hurting or wanting for nothing and no one is listening. So instead of having dozens of threads or something I am going to consolidate to here. Also where I will be posting the destruction that I send out as I work my way through my now infamous "The List". Thought this might be easier.

So here is a quick recap, and thank you brothers so much for all of this, I can never truly show my full gratitude and how much it means to see so much generosity and kindness thank you from the bottom of my heart truly gang! And I would also say one final appeal of PLEASE STOP THIS IS RIDICULOUS UNDESERVED!!!!

90+ Irishman:
Got clobbered and destroyed by Brian for reasons that still mystify me (as in I have no idea what I did to Brian?!?) A great assortment of sticks and a gorgeous bottle of Frostibite Vodka made from glacier water! Brian thank you so much bro, I'm sick as a dog today and this was amazing thank you bro I won't forget this awesome Bomb!

Gray blew me UP!
90+ Irishman:

90+ Irishman:
So for reasons that still befuddle me Sherm and Hilk decided to go gangbusters on me and blow me completely up and demolish me with some amazing sticks including several favs, several I haven't had before and even a Tat Barclay Rex Redux so that I can try the second version of one of my all time fav Tats! Thank you guys so so much and I cannot wait to smoke these terrific cigars!!!!

90+ Irishman:
So I had the pleasure of meeting Steve on vHerf the other night and had some great conversation and some great laughs! He asked for my addy and when I initially resisted it became clear that many others would throw me under the bus and give it to him anyways so I relented and sent him my info. Well he put it to immediate use and buried me! This gorgeous antler nubber, some terrific sticks including some favs and some that I just ran out of and what looks like a terrific New Mexico single malt whiskey that I am absolutely psyched to try out! Thank you so very much Steve, you did not need to do this but I appreciate it hugely and will not forget this kindness brother, can't wait to use, smoke and taste all of this great stuff thank you!

90+ Irishman:
So about a week ago I put out a request to trade for a special type of whiskey glass called a Glencairn glass. Ken picked it up and said he had me covered, asked how I could cover my end and he said to not worry about it (I will have my revenge... Errr thanks soon enough). Well it showed up today in a much bigger box than necessary and turns out it was two glasses and a bottle of Kings County Distillery!!! Ken I am amazed and so very thankful brother thank you, going to try this out today and am sure it will be very good! Thanks again and this ain't over brother ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WOW, way to go guys! Much deserved Brett!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    LMAO! I think it's only the beginning for you my friend!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    One can only hope!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your big mouth leads to trouble my little friend! Awesome hits!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Your big mouth leads to trouble my little friend! Awesome hits!!
    Is this the pot calling the kettle black?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    D Fresh:
    Famous last words.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    All excellent hits! Hopefully, mine will be detonating tomorrow.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    *Dead man (or Deadman) Love you :) Some amazing hits here.
    Rain:
    Or is he intending a play on words. DAE, greek root for demon, inclusive of daedalus, daedalian, or daedalean and of course daemon.
    Greek? Dude...bro...I have a GED. As far as I can remember, Greece is the 32nd state. I'm just glad you made it home yesterday!
    Rain:
    Greek? Dude...bro...I have a GED. As far as I can remember, Greece is the 32nd state. I'm just glad you made it home yesterday!
    LOL... thanks. Turned out to be a mere sprinkling by the time I was riding. So only my *** got wet. Could've been much worse.
    WaltBasil:
    Rain:
    Or is he intending a play on words. DAE, greek root for demon, inclusive of daedalus, daedalian, or daedalean and of course daemon.
    Actually it's neithwr, play on words for a horribly violent and bloody show by the same name from Japan. Seemed appropriate lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't seen an irishman this dead since the great potato famine

(sorry; too soon?)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Wow what a series of bombs.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, you have a PM.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All deserved!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Today hurt a lot, goodness sakes today hurt a lot! Three brothers decided to destroy me today and all of them succeeded lol. Still feeling sick today so this was amazing to wake up to (mailman came early I guess?) and I am truly grateful and amazed thank you all so much! Patrick lead off with a massive right hook to the head with some left Tom Gin from a local distillery, I don't do gin often but I do love it when I do indulge and this is something I truly cannot wait to taste, thank you so much bro looks amazing!!!! And the cigars you included are also amazing bro, you know me too well and that BOTL is one I have wanted for a long time thank you! Patrick my brother, you are I ain't done bro!

Next up Jason did an amazing uppercut with 5 ****' cigars all from my favs and some even back from 2011, dude you are insane thank you and these all look so good can't wait to smoke one once I'm recovered! Thanks man and I won't be forgetting this!

And finally Walt bats clean up and takes my head off with said bat lol..... I'm speechless Walt, not only did you knock off one of my whiskey unicorns with that DROP DEAD SEXY WL 12 YEAR, but you followed it up with 5 amazing cigars, none of which I have had save for the Media Noche which I truly enjoyed last time I had one about a year and a half ago! The shuriken cutter made it and I'm looking forward to trying it out and passing it along, thanks man truly and you will be hearing from me by friend!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better, glad we could help your morning.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrickbrick:
    Feel better, glad we could help your morning.
    Thanks bro absolutely did, can't wait for this cold to be done so I can enjoy that great smokes and hooch!
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Looks like you'll be able to open a cigar lounge pretty soon.
    Guys, I like to get krunk too.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaaaamn!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOO!! Party at Brett's place!! WOOOO!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble:
    WOOO!! Party at Brett's place!! WOOOO!!
    Absolutely!!!! Anyone from the boards especially yall is welcome at my home anytime and all humis and bar always open!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hits guys!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentleman. I hope you enjoy Brett!
    Darktower007:
    Well done gentleman. I hope you enjoy Brett!
    Jason bro thank you and of course I will, you sent some real beauties so thanks again brother! My List for round 2 keeps growing!
    This is seriously getting out of hand, so Kelly (Edna20) decided to light me up with an INSANE 5'er including my favorites and a couple I haver really wanted to try, including my first Caldwell stick! Thank you so much and I still say I didn't do anything, I merely gave you a few suggestions on whiskey but I am going to have to say thank you back sometime ;) Thank you Kelly, I have seriously wanted to try Caldwell and you gave me my first chance to, thanks a ton! PS, Amanda says thank you as well for the Kuba Kuba!

90+ Irishman:
    This is seriously getting out of hand, so Kelly (Edna20) decided to light me up with an INSANE 5'er including my favorites and a couple I haver really wanted to try, including my first Caldwell stick! Thank you so much and I still say I didn't do anything, I merely gave you a few suggestions on whiskey but I am going to have to say thank you back sometime ;) Thank you Kelly, I have seriously wanted to try Caldwell and you gave me my first chance to, thanks a ton! PS, Amanda says thank you as well for the Kuba Kuba!

No fair! I didn't know Amanda liked Kuba Kuba.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, you see at the bottom of the note I asked to not be added to any list. I'm pretty sure I read in the Newbs thread that if you politely ask not to be hit back, then they can't you hit back. At least that's how I believe it works :) In all seriousness, you took the time to reply to my message rather than just pointing me in the direction of an already existing thread that I eventually located in NCR, which I rarely look in. I appreciated the feedback and you were even kind enough to include your number in case I had questions, that's going to extra mile, so thanks again!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!