Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Underground contest

13»

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Hope the office is still standing tomorrow. Just sayin'...
    Tomorrow???? Oh wow! No mas! No mas!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. More to come Doc
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    THIS!!! Is FANTASTIC!!!!

Fixed it for you!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Can't trust anybody around here
    rsherman24:
    Yep. More to come Doc

Well shitola!!!!

bert873:
    Awesome! Can't trust anybody around here

Aint that the truth!
    Well apparently this is the first of the damage. I can't believe kuzi organized this epic hit....oh wait, of course I can! It started with my buddy, my pal Royln hitting me with some amazing sticks. I haven't had the MF oro, Diesel, or the Angel's Envy brother! Thank you so much!
    Secondly, Nathan slammed me with some that I have REALLY wanted to try. These are amazing bro, cant wait to dive in to these!
    The third box was from Rodger and talk about some great looking sticks. I've only recently heard about that LFD and the rest are oh so yummy! Thank you sir!image
    Next, Mark flattened me with a DPG blue, Fuente, and a Padron 50th Anny that has been on the wishlist for some time! Way too much bro!image
    Next, Bert put the hurt to me with an awesome selection of sticks. Love all these and cant wait to try the SOA. The nub dub is just icing on the cake brotha! Thanks so much!
    Lastly, there were two packages with no return info. The first was 5 of my all-time faves. I love everyone of these and was out of the Centurians so mystery BOTL from Southaven MS, thank you so much!image
    And the other unknown BORK is from Kimberly WI and he demolished me with an amazing selection as well. Pic is terrible but that's one of the new Zino's in the middle there and I've been wanting to try that one as well as the other ever since they came out!! Thank you my friend!image
    Guys this was way too much! All I tried to do was spread a little Christmas cheer to Matt for running the SS contest and turns out I am the one that gets to open presents in January! I love this place and as always, your generosity knows no bounds! Now I get to fear for my life for another day! LOL
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Well here is my awesome new knife. Matt you still have more to come my friend.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff Jason and Matt congrats and wow what great hits all around! Matt, enjoy that Padron 50th, so jelly bro those are next to impossible to find man!! Great smokes and awesome knife, enjoy boys!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Its starting AGAIN!!!!!!!(pics to follow)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent hits all around.....shout outs to Kuzi for this "contest"
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff Kuzi !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Great contest. Still more to come Doc. Mine was supposed to land Wednesday. It was in Memphis TN and now it is in Atlanta GA.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Great contest. Still more to come Doc. Mine was supposed to land Wednesday. It was in Memphis TN and now it is in Atlanta GA.
    Yours got farther than mine. Mine still says Philly.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    My tracking number claims it got there today. Enjoy.
    Are we going to see the list that Matt had to choose from? Not necessarily who offered what, but interested to see what he had to choose from
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Are we going to see the list that Matt had to choose from? Not necessarily who offered what, but interested to see what he had to choose from

Padron Family Reserve no. 44
    LFD small batch.
    MF Oro de Nicaragua
    My Father El Centurion
    Avo XO
    LFD Premium Line churchill
    Viaje stuffed turkey – winner.
    Room 101 SA
    DPG Blue Maduro
    Padron 50th

in theory those should all show up at his door via the packages. ...plus a few extras
    Sorry I didn't get pics up yesterday, I didn't get home til late. Will get them up today along with the one that arrived today! I'm still blown away by the generosity here!~
    kuzi16:
    rsherman24:

Padron Family Reserve no. 44
    LFD small batch.
    MF Oro de Nicaragua
    My Father El Centurion
    Avo XO
    LFD Premium Line churchill
    Viaje stuffed turkey – winner.
    Room 101 SA
    DPG Blue Maduro
    Padron 50th

in theory those should all show up at his door via the packages. ...plus a few extras
    I'm sure some of you would like to know my rationale for picking the winner. First off, you have to realize, I truly had no idea of what was going down so when kuz asked me to pic one for any reason whatsoever, I went to work. After receiving my list, here was my response to Kuz:

mmccartneydc:
    Not a prob bud, I think its cool that another brother will get use from that knife. So, in looking at these sticks, the first thing that I notice is, that I have only had 3 of them. I love the DPG, blue and the Centurion. The Avo was good, but I liked the classic better. So I did some research, true Kuzi style. I read the reviews of them, and the one that stood out the most to me is the Stuffed Turkey. With the knife being a Christmas present and all, I think that will be my choice. Cant wait to see what you have planned!
    So sorry I didn't get these up this weekend, will definitely get pics up tonight!
    Once again, so sorry it took me so long to get these posted. I am so excited to try these 'new to me' sticks! First off, webby hit me with this fantastic assortment of baccy goodness. Thanks web, that lancero, as well as the rest, look amazing. image

Then my good buddy, Danny Toombes let me have it with these beauts! Thanks Dan, you know I'm a DPG **** and I've yet to try the Mr. Sam!image

Next, Sherm launched some of my all time faves at me! I think you sent me the last Daniel Marshall Red Label and it is definitely in my Top 5! Thanks for another one buddy as well as the other amazing smokes like that the Padron premi premi prem!image

Then, not only did Kuz arrange this beat down, but felt the need to send some top shelf deliciousness! Thanks so much Matt, remember my words, next Christmas you'll pay for this! image

Lastly, the winner of the knife, Jason, not only sent one each of the stuffed turkeys, but he added a lot of travelling companions as well. Thanks so much bro for these, I can't wait to try them! Hope you enjoy the knife!image
    Fellas, thanks so much for Christmas in January and Matt, be thinking about what's on your wishlist for next year!