Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:
    I just got a paycheck with 20 hours personal time, 30 hours vacation, and 30 hours holiday pay. I didn't work a split second for an entire pay period! Hells yeah!
    Sounds like you work for the state.. I have a similar situation this pay period with the Holidays, Sick time, Vacation Time, "Weather Closures" (like yesterday and today) and Personal Days. Gotta' love that.

Close, local gov't haha.
    Yeah, I work for the State of Illinois, They take care of us. Looks like another "Bonus" day on Friday. Too damn cold they say.
    damn, i need to switch career paths! lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DID NOT KNOW SPACE BAR SCROLLED DOWN ONE PAGE?!?!Rawr. I love it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DID NOT KNOW SPACE BAR SCROLLED DOWN ONE PAGE?!?!Rawr. I love it.
    well I just learned something new today!!! thank you brother.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Rain:
    +1
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    twistedstem:
    Rain:
    +1
    Hmmm. I still prefer rolling the mouse wheel.
    It's pretty useful if I'm browsing for stuff, but for sure the mouse wheel is more precise. Thing is, my new mouse sucks. It does not click when you scroll, so it's less precise. First world problems.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I love when you're the first one to open a fresh jar of peanut butter. It's all smooth on top and whatnot. Yeah. Just did it.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I love when you're the first one to open a fresh jar of peanut butter. It's all smooth on top and whatnot. Yeah. Just did it.
    The OCD in me agrees; however, I don't like peanut butter. I just spread it for the kids. For whatever reason they can't figure out the jelly. I'm trying to get them to make the switch from grape to strawberry because it's easier to spread, but they just won't go there.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Finding things you forgot you lost. I was at my old house cleaning and found one of those travel bottles of drank. What's a man to do? Make the best of a bad situation.imageimage
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Finding things you forgot you lost. I was at my old house cleaning and found one of those travel bottles of drank. What's a man to do? Make the best of a bad situation.imageimage

Learn to crop your photos......you take up too much space. As usual.
    Yup...0 fvcks found :)
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    People that are really good at the internet. Also, ****, whisky(note the lack of an e), sunshine, and ****. Did I mention ****? Oh, and whisky!
    just got taxes done and don't owe any $$ woohoo!!!

getting a little $ back from the feds too !!

and.....

wait for it.....

a whole $9 back from the state.
    damn going to have to try hard to not spend it all in one place lol

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Over posting in cigar forums.....
    Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Rain:

Nice!! Fantastic game
    photo crab_zpsj7ftvwqf.jpg

sunflower seeds

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wwwhhhhoooooo....finals are over.
    One God, One Truth
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Just received a 19% pay increase effective July 1st. Then I got a call that I've been approved to move into a new place. Woohoo!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump.

Also, I love the beach. Time to work on the tan before vacation at the end of the month!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love making stuff. Making our garden, carving wood sculptures, turning wood bowls, tying flys and fishing for trout, making my tools sharp as a razor, reading a good book, and last but not the least smoking a fine cigar.
    I actuallyreally enjoy washing and waxing the car. Kinda of odd but I really like doing it. Ive also discovered I like house painting. Only painted our house twice but found I really enjoyed doing it .Found it kinda zen like

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    youngryan216:
    The OCD in me agrees; however, I don't like peanut butter. I just spread it for the kids. For whatever reason they can't figure out the jelly. I'm trying to get them to make the switch from grape to strawberry because it's easier to spread, but they just won't go there.
    Switch to grape jam, taste the sam and spreads much easier
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    Martel said:
    youngryan216:

Usaf06 said:
    Martel said:
    youngryan216:

imageimage

Usaf06 said:
    Martel said:
    youngryan216:

Usaf06 said:
    Martel said:
    youngryan216:

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That **** is nasty!!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

I love the NCR section....seems to be a little less cluttered this week.

also love: 

1) homemade jams 

2) s'mores

3) and my sweet cigar-band bookmark from @twistedstem