D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    kswildcat:
    Isnt everyone a Steelers fan?..lol
    If they're smart ;)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jsav33:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Welcome, Jsav33! Glad to have you on the forums. What part of the Mountain State are you from?
    Thanks for the welcoming.. From the northern panhandle.. About 20 miles south of Pittsburgh.. Looking forward to learning some new things on this site
    Cool! I'm about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, but the wife is from Mannington, WV. Looks like we might have the makings of a Pittsburgh Area Herf. Go Mountaineers!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Steelers, Pens, and Pirates fan... Not a Pitt Panther fan tho... Graduated from WVU..
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Welcome
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the forum
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome jsav33 and anyone else i've missed!

and bump for the folks who are just joining us and may not have seen this thread yet. please tell us a little about yourself and do your introduction here.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite. I'm new to the forum here, been smoking for a while. I'm a Chiropractor and a volunteer firefighter on LI, we have a cigar club, I go camping a lot over the summer and really enjoy smoking by a camp fire..good conversation starter while camping...love to swap smokes with fellow campers...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for new folks who've joined this holiday season #7

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome cirino
  • Options
    thanks looking forward to the camaraderie .
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    hello welcome to the forum
  • Options
    Hello, I have been enjoying a cigar every few months and knew very little about them. Over Christmas I decided to get more serious about it after being gifted a sample box of MonteCristo cigars and a couple Te-Amo and A. Fuente cigars. I bought a 50ct Humidor, which just finished seasoning, a box of Te-Amo cigars (I really enjoyed the flavor), and a few other singles. I have already learned a lot by reading some threads and am excited to join this community. I shall be posting later today when I light up. For now, some info on me: I'm a born and raised Houstonian, living in the city (Heights). I'm 29 and work in the oil and gas industry. Married with a 2 year old girl. Edit: the Te-Amo cigars are the World Series Nicaragua blend.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineer Extraordinaire:
    Hello, I have been enjoying a cigar every few months and knew very little about them. Over Christmas I decided to get more serious about it after being gifted a sample box of MonteCristo cigars and a couple Te-Amo and A. Fuente cigars. I bought a 50ct Humidor, which just finished seasoning, a box of Te-Amo cigars (I really enjoyed the flavor), and a few other singles. I have already learned a lot by reading some threads and am excited to join this community. I shall be posting later today when I light up. For now, some info on me: I'm a born and raised Houstonian, living in the city (Heights). I'm 29 and work in the oil and gas industry. Married with a 2 year old girl.
    Welcome to the madness, look around, ask questions, read the "things newbies should know" and "developing your palate" etc. threads, and above all, enjoy yourself.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum lots of great here! oh and I'd buy a bigger humidor lol this will escalates quickly
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Chris ( Engineer Extraordinaire).. I hope you enjoy your time here.
  • Options
    I just joined this week too...seems like a blast here. a friend got me started. Have fun Brother
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the fourm, everyone I've missed.
  • Options
    Sorry I missed you Cirino, Welcome to you as well....
  • Options
    Bump'n
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the jungle
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome one and all to the new members that have shown up that I've missed, enjoy and have fun!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Welcome gents!
  • Options
    I noticed this almost slipped off the 1st page...Can't let the welcome wagon get too far away.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I noticed this almost slipped off the 1st page...Can't let the welcome wagon get too far away.
    Good call! Welcome! We don't bite! Except Jim. He likes to take a chunk outta some newbie ace!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all newcomers....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    ello everyone! Decided I should stop by and introduce myself. My names Scott from Houston, Tx, and Iv been smoking cigars for some time now, but until the last few years never really paid much attention to what I was putting to my lips. With in the last month iv decided to increase my passions for the cigar lifestyle and try to work myself up to being a aficionado. Just bought myself a 25 cigar table humidor, and a few to fill it. Fairly soon I'm looking at investing in a larger 2nd one to hide my personal ones once my collection starts to grow. ( them darn vultures coming in to swoop the good ones ;) ) off hand my favorite cigars to date are Kristoffs: The maduro, and the Corona. Rocky Patels. with the 03 Cameroon being one of my favorite Nubs if I'm looking for a quicker smoke. I am always looking for any and all suggestions. I have recently started a small book to note down the tastes, Notes, and personal feelings about each cigar I try in hopes to help increase my palette. I'm really excited to join this community and learn everything I can, and who knows maybe eventually be able to help others as well. Hell maybe even one day use that business degree I'm working on to start my own store who knows! For now tho I'm off to scour the forums GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!