Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Went in for a few Davidoff came out with this
    imagephoto D5A3BBC0-2B8F-4A07-9202-B8E2232DABC7_zpsvhbancos.jpg
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, not today but in the last 2 weeks I got my annual box of Anejo #55. MOnday I got 2 Fuente Toast Across America and on Wednesday I got a box of Destino Al Siglo de Passion.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Both are smooth.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the wife and I decided to give each other our Christmas gifts now since we will be out of town and busy. I got this sweet new Blues mug and death wish coffee. Then she made me this awesome picture to hang in the music part of the man cave. She took a picture of me playing a few years back and then wrote the lyrics to my favorite song, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. photo 20141219_195516_zpsml3e1o34.jpg
    photo 20141219_195557_zpszw1aa8jj.jpg
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    So the wife and I decided to give each other our Christmas gifts now since we will be out of town and busy. I got this sweet new Blues mug and death wish coffee. Then she made me this awesome picture to hang in the music part of the man cave. She took a picture of me playing a few years back and then wrote the lyrics to my favorite song, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. photo 20141219_195516_zpsml3e1o34.jpg
    photo 20141219_195557_zpszw1aa8jj.jpg
    That's a keeper sir.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    o got buzzed!!! photo output_zpslnuiwzdk.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    o got buzzed!!! photo output_zpslnuiwzdk.jpg
    Pretty Ballz!!!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new B&M opened within walking distance from my house. Stopped in to check it out. Nice selection! Even with 2 more packages coming from the lottery, I couldn't resist these! image
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found these and since I'm a sucker for shiny things:

If you can't see it the stamp says AUG 2006:
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

these are considered Original OG Blue, yes?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    these are considered Original OG Blue, yes?
    Still in the research stage....
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Damn those look great, amazing find.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Holy **** Todd, any idea where more of those may be? That's something that I would flat love to have and smoke a couple of!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:

Holy **** Todd, any idea where more of those may be? That's something that I would flat love to have and smoke a couple of!
    Totally jealous right now! Great find!
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these were from a private party sale so I have no idea where anymore may be. Sorry.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice pull Todd! Xoxo
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these were from a private party sale so I have no idea where anymore may be. Sorry.
    Couldn't have brought those to Chicago? Sweet get man.
    No_one21:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sam, if I would have received them in time they world have been in Chicago.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks for the info and totally understand, congrats Todd that is so very cool and I know you would be one of the guys who would truly get something special from those :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    I hate you and love you at the same time Todd...great pick up sir!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuente anejo robustos. Thanks, dad! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    jj20030:
    hello long time farm animal friend. i recently had that symmetry and really liked it. the wrapper smells like pure raisin and molasses! xoxo
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    hello long time farm animal friend. i recently had that symmetry and really liked it. the wrapper smells like pure raisin and molasses! xoxo
    La Historia is a great stick..I got another 5pk in the mail today. Cigar gets # 2 on CA and has started to sell out on some sites..gotta love it!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    No_one21:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sam, if I would have received them in time they world have been in Chicago.
    Haha you know how **** that would have been? Me handing out my pedestrian new DPG Blues while you would have had those? Chicago was epic enough anyway!
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    La Historia is a great stick..I got another 5pk in the mail today. Cigar gets # 2 on CA and has started to sell out on some sites..gotta love it!
    ahh. noted. i haven't even heard of that one. that shall be my bnm stick next time i go. jamon!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got................Toranos!!

Santa beat me up.
    And Mtuccelli finished me off.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Box of Pinolero Maduro torpedos from Atlantic Cigar and 2 ten-packs of DPG Generosos from CI weekend sale. Been devouring Diesel Unlimited in both habano and maduro wrappers -- great smokes!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Just got my box of unnamed reserve 2014
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Got this yesterday image