Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

One... BOOM

2»

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You did teensy more than that. But that's between us and the school district's motor pool. Glad you like! Enjoy my friend and fellow Mousketeer.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evidently I was one of the targets for Walt's drunken ( 130.6 proof ), pajamaed, stocking on head bombing run, welcoming newer members! My dilemma is do I point out that I have been a member of the forum for a year and a half longer than him, and the only reason I sit in obscurity is because I didn't shoot my mouth off to Rick/RCY when we did a trade? Or do I just accept graciously, and start keeping score?! I think the latter! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Walt! I have been wanting to try the Upmann Media Noche, and the Tres Reynas, and the others are favorites!image
  • Options
    And a Merry Christmas to you also! Charlie
  • Options
    thanks Charlie! and a PM to you...
  • Options
    And replied!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hits Walt, great sticks, recipients and a lot of class all around :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt hit me out of the blue. Unexpected but welcomed. Nice Christmas card that was written "I hope you stick around" I will as I have found a great bunch of b&sotl. Sometimes i screw up, sometimes I get it right, when you are a couple years shy of seventy as I am I also hope I stick around. image
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Never would have thought I'd be included in this. Thanks Walt and Merry Christmas to you. I have not had any of these so it was a very nice surprise! Don't think this will fly without retaliation!image
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    When I saw this thread I thought you were crazy. Then one landed in my mailbox. Thank you and merry Christmas.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Walt and his BFH beaten up on the noobs and some not so new noobs. LOVE IT!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent work
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    oh my
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    I've...been...hit...pics...coming...soon.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check this **** out. My good friend Walt sent me a freakin epic Christmas cigar Bomb. I'm a big Oliva fan. All delish smokes. Looking forward to that graycliff. This was very generous and very appreciated. Merry Christmas to you brother!image
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Check this **** out. My good friend Walt sent me a freakin epic Christmas cigar Bomb. I'm a big Oliva fan. All delish smokes. Looking forward to that graycliff. This was very generous and very appreciated. Merry Christmas to you brother!image
    do you even smoke, bro? Do you?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    do you even smoke, bro? Do you?
    Well yeah, he smokes in the closet
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked that RyJ last night and it was so good. Definitely going to pick up more of those. Had a little sweetness to then that was just incredible.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White